Marriott International, Inc
Marriott International, Inc Maidstone United Kingdom
2 months ago
Job Number 23057367
Job Category Property Leadership
Location Delta Hotels Tudor Park Country Club, Ashford Road, Maidstone, England, United Kingdom VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Management
We are currently seeking an an exceptional individual to lead the team at Delta Hotels by Marriott Tudor Park in the role of Hotel Manager.
The Hotel Manager is the strategic business leader of all property operations. Areas of responsibility include Front Office, Recreation/Fitness Center, Housekeeping, Engineering/Maintenance, and Food and Beverage/Culinary. The role works with direct reports (Department heads) to develop and implement the operations strategy and ensuring implementation of the brand service strategy and brand initiatives. The position ensuring operations meet the brand’s target customer needs, ensuring employee satisfaction, focuses on growing revenues and maximizes financial performance. As a member of the Executive... Committee, develops and implements property-wide strategies that deliver products and services to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of the brand’s target customer and property employees and provides a return on investment.
This role offers a starting a competitive starting salary with annual review and annual bonus plan allowing you to earn up to an additional 30% of your annual salary.
In addition to this we will support you in and out of the workplace by offering:
• Private Medical Cover including GP at Hand, Stronger Minds and Working Body programs
• Company Pension scheme, we match your contributions up to 6%
• Complementary Life Assurance Cover
• World Class Training and Development program
• Complimentary Leisure Club Membership, because your wellbeing is important
• Uniform & dry-cleaning service
• Enrolment into our Benefits Hub - Access to unlimited deals from retailers to restaurants to cinema’s and more
• Marriott Discount Card enabling benefits from hotel room discounts for you and friends and family, gift shops and F&B across 130 countries
• 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays and increasing with service
• Annual Performance and Pay Review
• Cycle to work scheme
• Employee Assistance Program
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
With our diverse portfolio of locations, you’ll find Delta Hotels in world-renowned cities and prestigious resorts across Canada. Delta Hotels is a Marriott International brand and offers you the opportunity to find the hospitality job and career journey that's right for you. With more than 1100 managed properties and 19 brands you'll find Marriott International in your neighborhood and in more than 74 countries across the globe. Find Your World ™ at Delta Hotels
Jobs in Maidstone United Kingdom
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.