Adecco Kuantan Pahang Malaysia
2 months ago
An exciting Facilities Manager position has just been made available in one of the most renowned Chemical MNCs to be based in Kuantan, Pahang. The suitable candidate shall be an experienced Facilities Manager / Maintenance Manager / Engineering Manager from the Chemical Industry executing the following responsibilities:
Roles & Responsibilities
• Plan and manage maintenance activities in a safe and effective manner for a specific site.
• Oversee the maintenance budget and manage costs effectively against plan and budget.
• Ensure compliance with legal and corporate requirements for maintenance by working closely with HSES, Production, and Engineering departments.
• Manage the site's maintenance system, such as SAP Maintenance Module.
• Establish effective communication with Production department on short and long-term maintenance plans, such as plant Turnaround Shutdown planning.
• Lead the execution of QMS, HSEMS, Responsible Care, cGMP, etc. for the department.
• Oversee training... and development activities for department personnel.
• Share responsibility with Production and Engineering departments to achieve plant reliability goals.
• Ensure safe and effective work by contractors engaged by the department.
• Manage capital projects for the site, including budgeting, planning, execution, and project documentation.
• Oversee the site's automation systems, including all DCS, SIS, and PLC systems.
• Perform feasibility studies for plant process modification and improvement projects.
• Work with production and other departments to develop and execute plant optimization and cost-saving projects.
• Work with Procurement to manage spares parts and ensure plant reliability.
To succeed in the position, you are required to demonstrate strong leadership skill in managing large team size and able to initiate plant improvement projects.
• At least 15 years of total experiences in Maintenance/Facilities/Engineering within reputable and successful Chemical industries.
• At least 5 years of management experience in the Maintenance/Facilities/Engineering Function.
• Willing to be relocated to Kuantan, Pahang.
• Strong leadership skill, self-motivated and strong negotiation skill.
What to Expect:
Join our client's team and enjoy a work environment that is both challenging and supportive. Our client values personal and professional growth and provides a high degree of autonomy to their management team, encouraging creativity and innovation. Be part of a dynamic and employee-focused business that values excellence and rewards success.
Please apply directly or drop your most Up-To-Date CV at [email protected]. Please be informed that only shortlisted applicants will be notified
Kuantan Pahang Malaysia
Jobs in Kuantan Pahang Malaysia
Facilities Manager Kuantan jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.