BURN MANUFACTURING Nairobi Kenya
2 months ago
About the Role
The Marketing Project Manager role provides an exciting opportunity for a suitable candidate to bring project management skills and rigor to our marketing function. To set up and manage processes for managing projects both centrally and across all our geographies, providing support for our product, brand, and communications functions, and interfacing with multiple departments and functions across our company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work closely with Global Marketing Director to design a project management system and way of working across the department from product management to field marketing.
• Align all marketing activity plans across departments and geographies and kickstart projects to deliver all of BURN’s marketing activities on time and in full.
• Collaborate with the Product Management and NPED (New Product Development) teams to ensure marketing deliverables surrounding new product development projects are delivered on time and in full.
• Collaborate... with front-line field marketing managers to develop marketing activity projects ensuring the right amount of time, and resources (including budgets) are allocated to the project to ensure success.
• Ensure regular and accurate reporting on all Marketing projects (and or deliverables).
• Provide training and support on the use of project management software and resources within the company and be the single point of contact for the marketing team on all things Project Management related.
We expect 6-10 years of relevant experience in project management preferably managing marketing and commercial-related projects. Project management certification will be a bonus. You are a strong communicator and have always an overview of all moving pieces of the marketing department. You have tremendous experience in collaborating with diverse teams that might span different time zones. You are a project manager; a people person and you know how to set priorities and coordinate with all stakeholders within and outside of the company.
You are not shy to ask questions and are always striving to deliver the best results, considering the complexity of the system and its requirements.
We offer A role with significant responsibility and compensation including benefits matching the level of the candidate.
Qualified Female Candidates encouraged to Apply
BURN does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, meeting, processing, training, or any other fees
Marketing Project Manager Nairobi jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.