Human Asset Consultants
Human Asset Consultants Nairobi Kenya
2 months ago
Project Management Jobs In Kenya.
Project Manager Job at Human Asset Consultants.
Our client is seeking to recruit a Project Manager for six (6) months to perform the following duties:
Key Roles and Responsibilities.
• Lead and drive implementation of the project with all stakeholders.
• Develop project plans, detailed action plans, KPIs and milestones, ensure line management approval and provide regular updates of progress to line management.
• Allocate resources efficiently and effectively to avoid any delays on the project.
• Manage the team tasked with the implementation of a specific task in the project.
• Develop a good system to track how much is done and if it is being done as expected with the required quality of work.
• Develop a plan to support the team to reach the timeline set to complete the project.
• Prepare a strategy to achieve more outcomes and more quality with less resources and less time.
• Maintain harmony in the team and foster trust within the people so... that everyone can achieve more and achieve fast.
• Make sure during the full project time to ensure:
• Every member of the team gets regular feedback.
• Everyone understands their individual roles and responsibilities well.
• Everyone communicates well.
• The team has enough resources and tools for effective collaboration.
• Prepare for any unforeseen events by making yourself familiar with the basics of risk as well as change management.
• Prepare appropriate documents to present the final reports at the end of the project completion and identify the areas where there is a need for future development.
• Ensure all aspects of the project activities are conducted in fully compliant manner.
Required Qualifications and Key Competencies
• A degree as minimum education level
• Formal education or certification in project management
• Experience in big projects in the past is a plus
• Operational experience with solid understanding of business drivers
• Project management experience (at least more than 5 years)
• Record of successful management of people and processes
• Proven track record of developing and running businesses in complex and demanding environments
• Sets ambitious strategic goals
• Communicates with impact
• Great change leader
• Ability and willingness to travel anywhere and work/live in remote areas
• Resilience and persistence
• Results oriented
• Works well with other leaders in different departments
• Hands on and ready to get on the ground and do the actual work
• Pre-emptive and anticipates any risks and changes and plans beforehand
How to Apply
Interested Candidates should apply to [email protected] attaching their updated CV.
Email reference title should be APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF SHORT TERM PROJECT MANAGER.
Application deadline is 31st March, 2023.
Consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within a month’s time.
All applications will be given due considerations based on MERIT
Project Manager Job Nairobi jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.