Reed - Technology
Reed - Technology Newcastle upon Tyne United Kingdom
2 months ago
A tech market leader is looking for an Automation QA experienced in the below to join their successful growing team.
This role is offering fully remote working with great perks!
• Minimum 2 years' experience in Software Testing
• Minimum 1 years' recent experience coding in C#
• Experience with GIT or similar
• Experience working with APIs and databases
Why Join Now
• Will visit head office in first week, fully expensed with overnight stay
• All staff receive £300 of Amazon vouchers at Xmas to buy presents
• Recently completed a cost of living exercise to help staff with funds
• Hampers sent from head office with goodies to all staff
• Annual celebrations such as a large Christmas party.
• Annual salary benchmarking
• Flexible working
• 25 days annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays and a typically generous Christmas break
• Monthly mobile contract covered
• Matched private pension scheme (up to 8%)
• Private healthcare and life insurance
• Innovation... time
The successful applicant will conduct automated tests on all updated systems and maintain existing automated tests where required.
This is a great time to join this forward-thinking company as they revamp their platforms!
Please apply direct with your CV today
• Must be eligible to work and located in the UK
Newcastle upon Tyne UK
Jobs in Newcastle upon Tyne United Kingdom
Automation QA Newcastle upon Tyne jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.