Devoteam Belgium Zaventem Belgium
2 months ago
Devoteam is a leading consulting firm focused on digital strategy, platform technologies, cybersecurity and business transformation. We are partner of the year of the five cloud leaders: Microsoft, AWS, Google, ServiceNow and Salesforce. We strive for businesses to turn their challenges into value and help them seize their true potential. Focus on continuous improvement is key. With cybersecurity as a mindset and a user-centric approach, our team supports your entire corporation.
With creative tech, we reach for a better change. Inspired people have the power to transform the world around them. Devoteam stands for innovation, agility and growth. We are a place of work where both customers and employees can have a limitless future. Present in 18 countries with 9000 colleagues around the world, we can count on 600 highly skilled professionals in Belgium.
As a Senior Software Developer, you will join Devoteam's Creative Tech team .
• Analyze client needs and... requirements to design and develop custom backend solutions.
• Collaborate with clients, designers, and other developers to create a seamless integration between the frontend and backend of the application.
• Write server-side code and integrate it with the frontend of the application.
• Build and maintain databases and data models.
• Optimize the performance and scalability of the backend infrastructure.
• Develop and maintain APIs and web services.
• Implement and maintain security features to protect the application and its data
• Keep up-to-date with new technologies and trends in backend development.
• Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to other developers.
• Use debugging and troubleshooting tools to identify and resolve issues.
• Participate in testing and quality assurance processes to ensure the high-quality of the backend code.
• Provide technical support and guidance to junior software developers.
• Communicate effectively with clients and stakeholders to ensure that project goals and timelines are met.
Profile and requirements:
• Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms
• Proficient in at least one programming language such as Java, Python, or C#
• Experience with object-oriented design and development
• Familiarity with Agile development methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Experience with version control systems such as Git, SVN, or Mercurial
• Familiarity with software development tools such as IDEs, debuggers, and profilers
• Experience with databases and SQL or NoSQL
• Experience with unit testing and test-driven development
• Understanding of software design patterns and principles
• Familiarity with Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) pipelines such as Jenkins or GitLab CI (or alternatives like GitHub Actions, Azure DevOps or ArgoCD)
• Experience with cloud-based development, deployment and scaling on AWS, Azure or GCP
• Strong communication skills and ability to clearly explain technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
• Fluency in Dutch or French and English
• Willingness to keep up to date on innovative development frameworks and cloud technologies by following trainings, courses and certifications
We offer you:
• A permanent contract from the start so that you can confidently plan your future.
• An attractive salary based on your experience
• A comprehensive set of employment benefits, ranging from a (electrical) company car, smart phone, internet compensation and home office gear to a pension fund and collective healthcare insurance.
• A personalised career development plan with career specific training in soft- & hard skills and certifications aligned to your area of expertise.
• We will facilitate every opportunity to grow your personal brand with knowledge & vision sharing through blogs, keynote sessions, and more.
• Working locally but part of an international community with knowledge sharing, peer-to-peer coaching and career options.
Senior Software Developer Zaventem jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.