European Union Agency for Asylum
European Union Agency for Asylum Belgium Belgium
2 months ago
For our Call for Expression of Interest (CEI) for Remunerated External Experts we are looking for Junior Social Workers. The CEI aims to establish a List of Experts envisaged to be deployed to EUAA Asylum Support Teams as part of EUAA’s operations in different EU member States. The CEI includes 76 profiles in the field of asylum and reception and it is open for applications until 4 May 2024.
PROFILE 46: Junior Social Worker
The indicative tasks for the Junior Social Worker (profile n. 46) are the following:
• Support the identification of vulnerable cases and special needs;
• Initiate necessary support for the referral process of individual cases of international protection applicants to the relevant authorities;
• Support the definition of individual exit plans for applicants;
• Collect, process and maintain case files and records;
• Contribute in drafting reports;
• Administrative support to the individual case management for the assigned residents of the reception centre.
The... candidate will meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or other related fields (EQF 6 or equivalent);Based on the specific assignment and tasks, a professional license might be requested;
• 1 year of professional experience in social work related to the tasks described;
• Preferably, proven knowledge of the Common European Asylum System through study, training, or work experience.
Tagged as: EJ1, tbt
Junior Social Workers Belgium jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.