Weil Group, Inc
Weil Group, Inc Juncos Puerto Rico
2 months ago
Perform one or more of the following duties and responsibilities in support of Amgen's Quality Assurance program under minimal supervision.
- Review and approve product MPs.
- Approve process validation protocols and reports for manufacturing processes. - Request Quality on incident triage team.
- Approve Environmental Characterization reports.
- Release of sanitary utility systems.
- Approve planned incidents.
- Represent QA on NPI team.
- Lead investigations.
- Lead site audits.
- Own site quality program procedures.
- Designee for QA manager on local CCRB.
- Review Risk Assessments.
- Support Automation activities.
- Support facilities and environmental programs.
- Review and approve Work Orders.
- Review and approve EMS/BMS alarms.
- Approve NC investigations and CAPA records.
- Approve change controls.
- Provide lot disposition and authorize lots for shipment.
- Doctorate degree or Master's degree and 3 years of directly... related experience or Bachelor's degree and 5 years of directly related experience or Associate's degree and 10 years of directly related experience or High school diploma / GED and 12 years of directly related experience.
- Project management skills.
- Strong organizational skills, including ability to follow assignments through to completion.
- Initiate and lead cross functional teams.
- Enhanced skills in leading, influencing and negotiating.
- Strong knowledge in area of expertise.
- Collaborate and coordinate with higher level outside resources.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with processes involved in manufacturing and distribution, QA, QAL, validation and process development.
- Demonstrate ability to interact with regulatory agencies.
- Strong word processing, presentation, database and spreadsheet application skills.
- Strong communication (both written and oral), facilitation and presentation skills.
- Strong skill in working independently and to effectively interact with various levels.
- Advanced data trending and evaluation.
- Ability to evaluate compliance issues.
- Demonstrate the Client Values/Leadership Practices.
• *Weil Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Juncos Puerto Rico
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.