Bilderlings Riga Latvia
2 months ago
• Providing general administrative and organisational support to the private banker;
• Communicating with clients via email, phone, or messengers;
• Coordinating client events and marketing initiatives;
• Preparing account opening documentation and maintaining client records;
• Gather client information to facilitate a streamlined account opening process;
• Assisting with the execution of client transactions, including up sales of financial products.
• Strong motivation to develop in financial field;
• Responsibility, time management skills and development mindset;
• Understanding of banking products and financial terminology or relevant;
• Excellent knowledge of English.
• Competitive salary according to skills and work experience;
• Bonus system based on ﬁnancial results;
• Health insurance;
• Mentor and professional introduction into the work process;
• Beautiful oﬃce in the heart of Old Riga;
• Regular team building events;
• Healthy snacks... and drinks at the oﬃce for free;
• Opportunities to grow – depends on results and motivation.
Please send your CV to [email protected]
Private Banking Assistant Riga jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.