The Judge Group
The Judge Group Conyers GA Georgia
2 months ago
Location: Conyers, GA
Salary: $75,000.00 USD Annually - $100,000.00 USD Annually...
We are seeking an experienced HR Manager to join our team in Great Atlanta Area. As the HR Manager, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the company's human resources function. You will be responsible for developing and implementing policies and procedures that support the organization's goals and objectives. Additionally, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance with all relevant employment laws and regulations.
• Develop and implement HR policies and procedures that align with the company's goals and objectives.
• Manage the recruitment and selection process, including sourcing candidates, conducting interviews, and making job offers.
• Manage the performance management process, including providing coaching and feedback to managers and employees, and ensuring compliance with the company's performance management policy.
• Manage the employee relations function, including handling employee grievances, conducting investigations, and ensuring compliance with all relevant employment laws and regulations.
• Develop and deliver training programs to ensure that employees are equipped with the knowledge and skills they need to perform their jobs effectively.
• Ensure compliance with all relevant employment laws and regulations, including EEO, ADA, FMLA, and FLSA.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee records, including personnel files, benefits records, and payroll records.
• Manage the compensation and benefits function, including developing and implementing compensation and benefits policies and programs.
• Bachelor's degree in HR, Business Administration, or a related field.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in HR, with at least 2 years of experience in a managerial role.
• Experience working in the chemicals industry is preferred.
• Strong knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for career growth and advancement within the company.
This is fully onsite!
Please send an updated resume to [email protected] if you are interested in talking further about the position.
Contact: [email protected]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
Conyers GA USA
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.