AXA Group Puteaux France
2 months ago
The Communication, Brand and Sustainable Development Department has about 80 employees divided into 6 departments:
• Communication & Engagement,
• Press Relations, Reputation, and Individual Shareholder & Employee Communications,
• Media, Analytics and Perspectives,
• Sustainable Development,
• AXA Research Fund.
The position is to be filled within the Media Relations, Reputation and Individual and Employee Shareholder Communications team, which consists of around ten people. The successful candidate will work in the Reputation team.
The Group Reputation team aims to protect and promote AXA's image through a global network of entities that share the same reputation risk management practices:
• Identification of reputation risk on online and social media.
• Monitoring, analysis and benchmarking of reputation-related topics.
• Sharing information via the Group's Reputation Network (around 140 members from more than 40 entities) and reporting... to the management team.
• Managing crisis communication in coordination with the crisis management teams.
Protecting AXA's image also means ensuring that the Group meets its regulatory obligations and complies with external and internal rules. Within the Group Reputation team, you will be responsible for:
• Managing the reporting of reputational risks (annual and bi-monthly) of the entities (+40 entities) to enable identification, monitoring and escalation to the Audit, Risk and Compliance Committee.
• Ensure our compliance with regulatory requirements (ORSA, preventive remediation plan, etc.) in collaboration with the legal department, the group risk management department and other central teams (brand, communication and engagement, security teams, etc.).
• Contribute to the development, deployment and implementation of group standards for communication, reputation and brand teams and internal rules (social media guidelines, communication rules, etc.).
You will also contribute to the day-to-day activities of the group reputation team:
• Managing the weekly newsletter sent to our network (+140 members), writing articles, consolidating key figures, sharing practical information, etc.
• Supporting the identification and monitoring of reputation risk on social media and online media using a monitoring tool.
To be successful in this role, the candidate must have:
• A good level of written and oral communication.
• A good level of French and a very good level of English, both written and spoken.
• An analytical and synthesizing mind, combined with a high degree of rigor.
• An economic and financial culture.
• A good knowledge of and interest in the French and Anglo-Saxon media environment.
• A good knowledge of the web and social media environment.
• Eager to learn, curious and a team player.
• Autonomous, dynamic and reactive, organized, with a spirit of initiative.
• Able to work in an international environment.
• Demonstrate a real capacity to adapt.
You have a university degree (+5), not necessarily in communications, but you will be seriously considered for economics, finance, or political science. You have a strong interest in external communications in general, in economic, financial and societal issues and in new technologies.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 107 million customers.
About the Entity
The headquarters of the AXA Group, based in Paris 8th, brings together the Group's corporate activities. It coordinates the various entities with the Group's strategy, and is responsible for managing international projects. The headquarters has approximately 800 employees and is distinguished by its strong international culture (39 nationalities).
What We Offer
We provide you regular career opportunities in international teams. If you want to join us, don’t hesitate to apply !
Information provided by applicants will be processed in strict confidentiality and may be used exclusively for recruitment processes
Reputation Officer - (F/H) Puteaux jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.