Vestiaire Collective Paris France
2 months ago
Vestiaire Collective is the leading global online marketplace for desirable pre-loved fashion. Our mission is to transform the fashion industry for a more sustainable future by empowering our community to promote the circular fashion movement. Vestiaire was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Paris with offices in London, Berlin, New York, Singapore, Ho Chi Minh and Hong Kong and warehouses in Tourcoing (France), Crawley (UK), Hong Kong and New York.
We currently have a diverse global team of 800 employees representing more than 50 nationalities. Our values are community, activism, transparency, dedication and greatness. We are proud to be a BCorp.
About the role
Internal Communications Manager F/M/D
Vestiaire Collective is looking for our Internal Communication Manager, to lead our internal communication and employee engagement actions.
Within the people team and working closely partnering with leaders and team members across our offices in Europe, USA and Asia to drive... impact at scale across our global team of over 800 people.
This is a full-time role based out of our Paris office reporting to the Head of People Strategy & Programs.
What you’ll do
You will spearhead our culture and values to all our entities and share our vision as a global company.
To achieve your mission, you’ll lead a small team that will create all our internal communications and events.
Precisely, you will work on :
• Internal communication : You will lead our internal communications, to empower & vehiculate our values, business strategy and priorities.
• Event management : You will lead the development and execution of live events, such as Town Halls and Q&A questions
• Employer branding: You will build and develop our employer branding with Talent acquisition and PR teams. You will accordingly reinforce & distinguish our brand through internal and external communications.
Who you are
• You have more than 5 years of experience in Internal Communications in international environments
• Your are comfortable in working with Excom, global senior leaders at c-suite level
• You have excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
• You also have experience in operating in a dynamic fast paced environment and in cultivating effective working partnerships
• Team player, you have strong collaboration and communication skills
What we offer
• A meaningful job with an impact on the way people consume fashion and promote sustainability
• Flexible work possibilities
• The opportunity to do career defining work in a fast growing French-born scale up
• The possibility to work as part of a global diverse team with more than 50 nationalities
• 2 days to help Project - reinforcing your activist journey and volunteer for an association
• Significant investment in your learning and growth
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunities employer
Internal Communications Manager F/M/D Paris jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.