Equitable Life of Canada
Equitable Life of Canada Ontario Canada
2 months ago
At Equitable Life of Canada, we realize that your work life is not just about performing a job; it's about being part of a workplace that helps you grow and reach your full potential. Within our friendly and collaborative work environment, we recognize that the key to our growth and success is a dedicated, motivated and customer-responsive staff. Join Equitable Life today.
Position Title: Regional Investment Sales Manager
Reports To: Investment Sales Vice President, MGA
Department: Savings & Retirement (S&R)
Term: Permanent, Full-Time
Location: Greater Toronto Area (GTA)
Work Arrangements: 100% remote working is available for candidates across Canada.
The Opportunity: The Regional Investment Sales Manager is a critical sales role within our Savings & Retirement division. In this role you will be responsible for business development and account management of key MGA, AGA, and advisor relationships in the GTA. This will include providing sales, product, and marketing expertise to... select advisors in the territory to drive sales of Equitable Life’s Segregated Fund and Annuity products.
What you will be doing:
• Manage relationships with MGAs and Advisors in the GTA
• Achieving sales targets for Segregated Funds and Annuity products
• Introduce new Advisors to Equitable Life's investment products
• Build relationships with producers through seminars, case consultation and joint fieldwork
• Deliver presentations to small and large groups of Advisors
• Provide product and marketing concept training to Advisors
• Travel throughout the territory to meet clients and foster relationships
What you will bring:
• 5 years of financial industry experience, preferably with experience in marketing to Independent Advisors in a segregated or mutual funds environment
• Strong previous results in sales and sales management are required
• CFP, CLU, CHFC, TEP, designation preferred
• Highly developed interpersonal, analytical and presentation (written & oral) skills
• University or College degree in business would be an asset
• Fluent in English and Mandarin
What’s in it for you:
• A high-performance and rewarding culture and experience
• Annual vacation allowance, and company-paid benefits program
• Car allowance and work travel expense program
• Immediate enrollment into the company’s pension program with employer matching
• Discounts on company products and service and access to exclusive employee perks
• Regular EQ Together events focused on company togetherness and collaboration
As part of the recruitment/offer process you will be required to:
• Provide two professional references (minimum one supervisor and above)
To learn more about Equitable Life, we encourage you to explore our organization.
At Equitable Life, we are committed to providing equal access to employment opportunities across our organization. Please contact our HR team at [email protected] if you would like to receive our job postings in an alternative format or require an accommodation with the application process.
Regional Investment Sales Manager - S&R East AVP Ontario jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.