Polestar Quebec Canada
2 months ago
At Polestar we don't just drive innovation in our cars – our entire business model is different from our competitors. We’re looking for a creative, innovative, experienced, and hands-on professional to take the wheel in driving various aspects of our marketing function in Canada.
Let us describe the challenge we offer
The Digital & CRM Marketing Manager will be the primary point of contact for all paid media, social media & CRM marketing activities relating to the brand in the Canadian market. This position reports to the Head of Marketing Canada and will work across internal teams and with creative agencies. You will collaborate closely with media teams to inform and implement holistic strategies and creative executions. You will assist in leading the content approach, execution, and drive long term strategies.
This position will be based at our office in Laval, Quebec.
What You’ll Do
• Primary responsibility for media planning both nationally and locally, for... Polestar Canada, as well as supporting retailer media executions.
• Support the Head of Marketing and our media agency with strategy, planning, buying and measuring, focusing on traditional and digital media, including paid search, paid social and programmatic.
• Directly assist retailers, their agencies, field market managers and internal stakeholders in the promotion, support and maintenance of a digital-first, approved marketing plan, for retailer consumer-facing advertising.
• Lead team in maintaining ongoing advertising brand compliance.
• Evaluate and provide analytics & guidance on effectiveness of all paid media programs.
• Participation in global, national, and local retailer and agency meetings, to enhance Polestar’s overall paid media digital advertising approach.
• Work with partner agency to ensure that social (paid and unpaid) is completely integrated into everything that we do and aligned with our strategy.
• Keep community managers up to date on Polestar new products, offers, etc.
• Educate others through learning sessions, and opportunities to bring in experts to teach others (e.g., TikTok).
• Lead measurement on all social media KPIs monthly, quarterly and for the year to continuously refine the plan in order to deliver and exceed our annual goals.
• Drive localization of global CRM campaigns and strategies.
• Develop, execute, and manage personalized communication streams supporting the entire customer journey for our Canadian consumers.
• Ideate and develop local-market CRM strategy and deployment roadmap.
• Assist with developing owner loyalty programs across our product portfolio.
• Work with the different agencies and stakeholders that provide content, translation, and updates for the Polestar Canada website.
• Manage all translations requests for website content, updates, etc.
• Localize web pages that require customizations and adaptations to best suit the nuances of the Canadian market.
People at Polestar
We know that a change is needed. We also know that each one of us can help bring about that change. Our commitment to becoming climate-neutral by 2040 is just as important to us as being inclusive, diverse, and innovative. Together, we are creating, collaborating and experimenting to usher in a new era of sustainable mobility.
We are an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in.
Is this you? If you are interested in joining the Polestar family, don't wait with submitting your application. We apply a continuous selection process and the job post will be open until the position is filled.
Are you ready for the journey? Which is electric by the way
Digital & CRM Marketing Manager Quebec jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.