Nevvon Toronto Canada
2 months ago
Nevvon is disrupting the ed-tech space in healthcare and we are looking for superstars to join our growing team. This is a chance for a rockstar marketer to get in early with a start-up that is accelerating fast and lead our marketing function. We are looking for someone who can think strategically, act tactically and is excited to be hands on.
When you apply tell us what makes you a superstar*
As the Marketing Manager at Nevvon you will work directly with our partners and users, build marketing plans, execute marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition and activation, and ultimately help deliver more value to home and health care agencies. You will also work alongside the wider Nevvon team to work collaboratively on the things you need to be successful in your role and help us deliver on our mission of delivering better training, better care.
This is our first dedicated marketing hire and you must be willing to wear many marketing hats from content development, to simple... creative to administering the marketing tech stack (hubspot currently). Our goal is to find someone who can take our vision of what we want and execute while providing valuable insights from your past experience. You will drive our marketing efforts with our channel partners and for Nevvon directly (B2B).
What you’ll do:
• Develop and execute creative partner go-to-market strategies to drive leads that translate into revenue
• Develop and execute internal marketing strategies to build our databases and increase brand visibility. * * * Ultimately you will be responsible for helping to produce and deliver the following:
• * live event 2x per month
• * newsletter 1x a week
• * social media, 1 a day
• * revenue focussed article, 2x per month
• * Take our Podcast from idea to “on air”
• Execute joint co-marketing campaigns with partners/channel and develop enablement materials, including email, content, social, webinars, contests, training decks, and live events.
• Work collaboratively with and alongside the teams at some of our key partners
• Develop, track, and measure KPIs and ROI for channels and partners
• Continually collect feedback from partners to ensure we are providing the right content and resources and increase the quality of assets, content, training, and tools available to our partners
• Collaborate internally with Nevvon Sales, Product and Client Success teams on the development of new initiatives and programs
What you have:
• 2-5+ years of SaaS marketing experience
• Track record of scaling multi-channel partner/customer marketing programs
• Experience defining and developing digital marketing resource hubs for partners
• Ability to quickly learn and leverage digital marketing tools
• Exceptional project management and organization skills with the ability to juggle projects and get them completed on-time with limited oversight
• Expert communication skills with the ability to code-switch between different types of stakeholders and conversations in order to drive results and create work that stands out
• A collaborative mindset and the ability to work with just about anyone to deliver a polished final product, that exceed expectations
• Self starter mentality
• You will be hands on in this role including writing all our social media and blog content.
It’d be even cooler if you had:
• Experience selling or working in the healthcare or home care industry; knowledge US healthcare system
• Experience in a similar role in a founder-led company or SaaS environment
• * Expertise with Hubspot
Nevvon focuses on Healthcare and Education Technology. Their company has offices in New York City, Toronto, and Remote. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.nevvon.com/ or find them on LinkedIn
Toronto ON (+2 others)
Marketing Content Manager - B2B Toronto jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.