Veeva Systems Copenhagen Denmark
2 months ago
Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
We are looking for a highly charged and passionate Field Marketing Manager to plan, project-manage, execute and optimize our demand generation activities, events, and campaigns across the UK/I & Nordics region. In this role, you will create localized brand awareness and visibility of our R&D solutions across and support... our regional pipeline goals. You will work closely with fellow marketers, as well as the sales, strategy, product marketing, and customer success teams in a fast-paced and rapidly growing market.
What You'll Do
• Project manage and successfully execute regionally targeted marketing campaigns that include but are not limited to user events, industry tradeshows, partner events, webinars, demand campaigns/nurture programs, executive roundtables, content syndication, social media
• Ensure alignment between marketing plans by product and sales plans by region
• Responsible for lead processing, submissions, and tracking for campaign performance in your region
• Manage liaison with local marketing suppliers, vendors, event organizers, and translation agencies
• Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities in the region
• Develop a deep understanding of UK/I & Nordics target audiences, our solutions, and value propositions
• Measure campaign effectiveness based on appropriate KPIs, obtain valuable, data-driven insights, and present program results to regional and product team leads
• Understand complex buying/selling processes involving multiple decision-makers
• Work cross-functionally across the marketing organization, aligning with regional and global stakeholders, across the field marketing, product, digital, PR, customer marketing, and operations departments. Leverage centrally built programs and add regional tactics where required
• 5+ years of experience in field marketing and demand generation for enterprise software or cloud-based solution provider
• Proven ability to build relationships across a number of stakeholders including sales, SDR, customer success, subject matter experts, and product marketing
• Experience in building and executing go-to-market plans and integrated marketing programs by country or region
• Understanding of complex buying/selling processes involving multiple decision-makers
• Hands-on, collaborative, multi-tasker, creative, strategic thinker, and analytical
• Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and projects at the same time with excellent attention to detail
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment is extremely important
• Excellent team player with a positive attitude and a strong sense of ownership
• Experience with sales and marketing automation systems
Nice to Have
• Experience with salesforce.com and Pardot preferred
• Life sciences or SaaS experience is a plus
Perks & Benefits
• The chance to work with a genuine market leader
• Huge opportunity for progression - the sky is the limit!
• Incredible support from the wider team, and a best-in-class tech stack to help you be successful in your role
• Work anywhere policy - Yes, you can utilize our office spaces, or work remotely when you need to
• A wide range of perks & benefits including a charitable giving program and support for training & development
• Don’t just take our word for it, apply here and find out more!
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and growing a diverse workforce. Diversity makes us stronger. It comes in many forms. Gender, race, ethnicity, religion, politics, sexual orientation, age, disability and life experience shape us all into unique individuals. We value people for the individuals they are and the contributions they can bring to our teams
Field Marketing Manager - UK/I & Nordics Copenhagen jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.