Human Bees Concord CA United States
2 months ago
Structural Engineer Responsibilities:
• Prepare reports, designs, and drawings.
• Make calculations about pressures, loads, and stresses.
• Consider the strength of construction materials and select appropriately.
• Provide technical advice on safe designs and construction.
• Analyze configurations of the basic components of a structure.
• Liaise with professional staff such as architects and engineers.
• Monitor and inspect all work undertaken by contractors to ensure structural soundness.
• Administer contracts and manage projects.
• Inspect properties to evaluate the conditions and foundations.
• Use AutoCAD and other drafting software programs to create 2D design documents and 3D models for individual components and overall structural plans according to client needs and project requirements for deliverables
• Perform site visits with Design Department Manager and/or Project Coordinators as
• instructed/needed to provide technical support with measurements, schematics, or other required information gathering or discovery activities as needed
Structural Engineer Requirements:
• Registered PE in the State of California
• Bachelor’s Degree in civil or structural engineering
• 3+ years of work experience as a structural engineer
• Expert experience in project management.
• Advanced knowledge of construction methods, materials, and legal regulations.
• Sound understanding of physics and mathematics.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Concord CA USA
Jobs in Concord CA United States
Civil Structural Engineer Concord jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.