Anatomage, Inc. Minato City Tokyo Japan
2 months ago
Who is Anatomage?
Founded in 2004, Anatomage is a world-leading health care technology company. Anatomage offers 3D software for anatomy and physiology education including a life-sized virtual dissection platform. We are seeking motivated and exceptional candidates who would like to be a part of our successful medical education and imaging company.
About the Role
As an Administrative Specialist you will support various office administrations tasks and HR related administrative tasks. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, able to multi-task and possesses excellent interpersonal skills.
Local candidates in Japan, Tokyo preferred
What You’ll Do
• Assisting with recruiting initiatives, coordinating logistics for interviews, phone screens, and conducting reference checks
• Conduct employee orientations, organize training and development initiatives and prepare new hire packets with proper legal documents
• Prepare new employee personnel files and maintain HRIS system
• Assist in... creating and updating company procedures/protocols for the company
• Work cross-functionally with other company departments
• Front-desk coverage as needed or requested by supervisor
• Other miscellaneous administrative tasks and special projects as assigned
Skills and Abilities Required
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Collaborative - ability to work cross-functionally with different departments
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to maintain confidentiality and conduct business in an ethical manner
Qualities We Look For
• Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
• Hands-on, “get things done” mentality
• Exhibit initiative, responsibility and flexibility
• Excels at developing professional relationships with all levels in an organization
• Knowledge of general corporate HR policies and procedures
• Understanding of administrative operations in HR
Minimum Education and Experience Required
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Psychology or a related field
• 1-2 years of experience in an HR role preferred
Anatomage has been financially robust and growing for 15 consecutive years. Doctors world-wide have enthusiastically responded to the company’s products, making us a market leader and setting the industry standard. Currently, thousands of clinics and hospitals use Anatomage's software for patient diagnosis and treatment planning. Leading radiology equipment companies use Anatomage’s software as a key component in their systems.
Anatomage offers the world’s first and only life-sized virtual dissection table. Students can learn anatomy and physiology using highly interactive and accurate real human-based digital data. Institutions can offer high quality education without worrying about chemicals, facility costs, and regulatory issues. Hundreds of schools have adopted the Anatomage Table as the main teaching tool for students.
At Anatomage, there is an opportunity to work alongside the best in the field. With a diverse group of people from various technical, clinical, and artistic backgrounds, Anatomage provides a culture where distinguished individuals can work and collaborate in an organic manner. Our team members all bring unique strengths and talents to their group and embrace each other's diverse perspectives. Anatomage offers a distinct work experience with an exceptional opportunity to develop careers. Our philosophy is to foster a dynamic work environment, and we are proud to let our employees' knowledge and responsibilities grow with the company.
Anatomage is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Fraud Recruitment Disclaimer
It has come to our notice that fraudulent and fictitious job opportunities are being circulated on the Internet. Prospective candidates are being contacted by certain individuals, mainly through telephone calls, emails and correspondences, claiming they are representatives, subsidiaries or under contract with Anatomage, Inc., and, thus, pretending to represent Anatomage. The main purpose of these correspondences and announcements is to obtain privileged information from individuals, or to induce people to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training or a new role.
Anatomage does not:
• Send job offers from free email services like Gmail, Yahoo mail, Hotmail, etc.;
• Request payment of any kind from prospective candidates for employment or any sort of fees;
• Authorize anyone to either collect money or arrive at any monetary arrangement in return for a job at Anatomage; and
• Request or require personal documents like bank account details, tax forms or credit card information as part of the recruitment process.
Legitimate emails from @anatomage.com domains are from the organization, anything outside of the stated domain is likely a scam and fraudulent email. If you have received an offer from any domain other than @anatomage.com, it is likely a scam and not a legitimate offer. Please do not provide any personal information to the imposters posing as recruiters or the HR manager of Anatomage, Inc. We recommend blocking and reporting their accounts for unauthorized and fraudulent behaviors
Minato City Tokyo Japan
Jobs in Minato City Tokyo Japan
Administrative Specialist - Japan Minato City jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.