Deloitte Athens Greece
2 months ago
SENIOR - ASSURANCE SERVICES
What Impact will you make?
We are currently seeking for enthusiastic team players to become part of our dynamic Assurance (Accounting Advisory) team in our offices in Athens. Deloitte expands its Accounting Advisory team, having great ambitions for the future and wanting you to be a part of surging our Accounting Advisory practice in Greece.
Our Accounting Advisory provides a variety of services responding to our clients’ needs, exploiting our experience and expertise. We mainly provide Accounting Advisory services in relation to complex accounting treatments under IFRS / US GAAP, implementation of new accounting standards & GAAP conversion. In addition, we help our clients in areas relating to financial controls by performing accounting diagnostics and providing business process solutions. Our palette of services include also the Disruptive Events Assurance, covering aspects such as IPO readiness, mergers, acquisitions & carve outs as... well as Business Assurance.
Successful candidates will demonstrate both their ability to enhance their skills and work efficiently, under the support of more senior team members. We are seeking exceptional candidates who have the commitment to join a world-class client delivery organization that is part of one of the world's premier consulting firms.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Your role as a Senior in our Assurance team will focus on the delivery of client engagements, by understanding objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning your own work to objectives and setting personal priorities, teaming with others across businesses and borders and taking accountability for your own and the team’s results. In this role, you will build relationships and exercise your communication skills in order to positively influence your peers and other stakeholders. You will commit to personal learning and development by actively seeking opportunities for growth, you will share knowledge and experience with others, and act as a strong brand ambassador, embracing our purpose and values in order to put these into practice in your professional life.
During your tenure as a Senior, you will demonstrate and develop the ability to:
• Provide support to clients by researching accounting guidance, assisting on complex accounting issues, advising on the implementation of new accounting standards, performing journal entries for conversion to IFRS/US GAAP;
• Design and execute assurance procedures for assurance engagements under ISAE 3000/ISRS 4400, including supervision of less experienced team members;
• Select appropriate methods for collecting and analyzing data, and develop informed recommendations that shape or support the client’s business strategy;
• Address client business challenges in the intersection of process and technology;
• Understand how business functions operate and how sector trends impact a client’s business;
• Deliver key messages with clarity, confidence and poise to instill confidence in clients;
• Apply a global and diverse perspective to problem solving.
Specifically, candidates should possess the following attributes:
• Minimum 3-4 years of relevant working experience (i.e. external audit, accounting advisory or IFRS reporting) in an audit & consulting firm.
• Relevant professional qualification (ACA, ACCA or equivalent), in progress or completed
• Master’ degree from top-tier universities in Accounting, Finance, Risk, Economics Mathematics, Statistics or related subject will be considered an asset
• Very good knowledge of the IFRS Accounting Framework
• Proficient user of MS Office
• Strong oral and written Greek & English language communication skills
• Military obligations fulfilled for male candidates
ABOUT ASSURANCE (ACCOUNTING ADVISORY)
At Deloitte, Assurance is the insight we provide and the trust our work inspires. We leverage the skillsets of accounting professionals to enhance stakeholder confidence in client decisions that drive markets and organizations. In a quickly changing and complex world where new risks emerge all the time, the focus on Assurance actively explores new points of view and fresh ways to generate valuable insights. Deloitte provides assurance on complex accounting matters, transactional events, finance organizations, internal financial controls, and on an ever-expanding range of topics.
Sounds like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
All applications will be considered without distinction, in accordance with our values and in line with our inclusive culture.
Deloitte enhances all diversity as a source of innovation and individual and collective wealth. Please, visit our website for more information.
This document has been prepared by Deloitte Certified Public Accountants Societe Anonyme.
Deloitte Certified Public Accountants Societe Anonyme, a Greek company, registered in Greece with registered number 0001223601000 and its registered office at Marousi, Attica, 3a Fragkokklisias & Granikou str., 151 25, is one of the Deloitte Central Mediterranean S.r.l. (“DCM”) countries. DCM, a company limited by guarantee registered in Italy with registered number 09599600963 and its registered office at Via Tortona no. 25, 20144, Milan, Italy is one of the Deloitte NSE LLP geographies.
Deloitte NSE LLP is a UK limited liability partnership and member firm of of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“DTTL”), its global network of member firms and their related entities (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”). DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) and each of its member firms and related entities are legally separate and independent entities, which cannot obligate or bind each other in respect of third parties. DTTL and each DTTL member firm and related entity is liable only for its own acts and omissions, and not those of any of each other. DTTL does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/ about to learn more.
DTTL, Deloitte NSE LLP and Deloitte Central Mediterranean S.r.l. do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 312,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com.
This document and its contents are confidential and prepared solely for your use, and may not be reproduced, redistributed or passed on to any other person in whole or in part, unless otherwise expressly agreed with you. No other party is entitled to rely on this document for any purpose whatsoever and we accept no liability to any other party, who is provided with or obtains access or relies to this document.
© 2023 For more information contact Deloitte Central Mediterranean
SENIOR - ASSURANCE SERVICES Athens jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.