J&M Group Calgary Canada
2 months ago
• At least 6+ years of Experience Maintaining IBM MFT products like IBM Sterling Integrator(must), IBM Managed File Transfer IBM Control center (CC), IBM Sterling File Gateway (SFG), IBM Sterling Secure Proxy (SSP), IBM Sterling External Authentication Server (SEAS), IBM Lightwell and IBM External Perimeter servers.
• Understanding of file transfer protocols like SFTP, FTPS, FTP, HTTPS is required
• Protocol/connectivity Issues (investigating on the logs, adapter status, command center, SSP, SEAS and SI connectivity)
• Needs to understand basic network infrastructure like load balancers and firewalls
• Experience working on Sterling Integration Migration project (along with cloud knowledge) would be good
• Business Process Design and Development is a must
• Trouble shooting of functional and technical issue
• Hands-on experience on interface troubleshooting, debugging Maps failure and business process, able to analyze and fix BP related issues
• Setup, administration... and maintenance of B2B Sterling Integrator and File gateway.
• Work experience on setup the trading partner and mailbox ex using Sterling File Gateway (SFG)
• Experience on business process development from scratch.
• Essential: Sterling File Gateway, Sterling Integrator, BPML development
Preferred: IBM Managed File Transfer IBM Control center, IBM Sterling Secure Proxy (SSP), IBM Sterling External Authentication Server (SEAS), IBM Lightwell and IBM External Perimeter servers
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.