CYRES Consulting Riga Latvia
2 months ago
• Consult car manufacture and suppliers worldwide how to make latest technologies (like autonomous driving, connected cars, electric vehicles and many more) cyber resilient.
• Develop strategies for the implementation and integration of cybersecurity concepts in organizations and specific development projects
• Analyze system architecture, hardware, and embedded software for weaknesses regarding cybersecurity requirements with methods like TARA or vulnerability analysis.
• Find your cybersecurity specialization together with us and take responsibility for your own projects after the initial training.
• Take our clients' development processes to the next level with the integration of cybersecurity standards and regulations.
• Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent qualification
• Experience in the automotive, aerospace or comparable industries with high cybersecurity standards
• First experiences in handling... the UNECE WP.29, the ISO/SAE 21434 or IEC 62443 in context of embedded systems development
• Basic knowledge in independent working methods
• Confident appearance towards customers and developers
• Business fluent in English is mandatory, German is an advantage
• Cutting edge projects with world's largest automotive manufacturers and suppliers
• International environment with innovative people from all over the world
• Freedom to further develop the topics of your interest
• Individual career opportunities with no up-or-out culture
• Attractive financial incentives and bonuses
• Hybrid working according to personal needs
• Frequent company and team events
YOUR PERSONAL CONTACT
E-Mail I LinkedIn I Xing
Interested in shaping the future of automotive security? Apply now!
We are CYRES Consulting, a young and dynamic consultancy specialized in automotive cybersecurity. Our mission is to minimize the risks driven by technical evolution and to enable our clients to deal with the latest technologies in a secure way. Driven by our pursuit of pioneering work, innovation and passion for technology trends, we combine teamwork and vision to face the security risks of the modern world.
We stepped up to play a leading role in the emergence of automotive cybersecurity and looking for motivated people who share our passion for pioneering work
Automotive Cybersecurity Consultant (m/f/d) Riga jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.