TECH DATA DISTRIBUTION (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
TECH DATA DISTRIBUTION (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
2 months ago
The Accounts Manager is the main interface between Tech Data and our partner community. The Accounts Manager is responsible for the ‘complete’ sales cycle for the relevant business partners with the view to maximizing revenue, margin, and partner satisfaction. Having internal resources for assistance, the role is to develop deep relationships with key people inside the business partner and uncover sales opportunities, while delivering ongoing value to the partner.
• With assistance from the Channels Director build and execute a call plan that will ensure maximum return from the business partner community.
• Develop a solid understanding of the product range and present an informed overview.
• Up and cross sell each opportunity for maximum margin return and differentiation.
• Understand strengths and weaknesses in the product sets from a technical perspective.
• Liaise with other divisions of Tech Data, as required, to ensure efficient customer... transactions that ultimately deliver a sound buying experience for Tech Data’s partners.
• Keep CRM up to date to ensure you and the management team have an accurate view of your business.
• Ensure all quotations are followed up and moved through the various levels of a sales cycle with ultimate goal, being of closure.
• Capture and maintain all relevant data needed to sell and renew maintenance.
• Plan, design and implement outbound campaigns as necessary to deliver on agreed margin goals
• Make outbound sales calls to business partners and prospects as per call plan.
• Identify Tech Data services opportunities in conjunction with the Tech Data Technical Services team.
• Ensure all quotations are built using the company quotation tool.
• Provide Sales Support Specialist with all relevant information necessary to build and configure the ‘winning’ solution.
• Achieve and maintain sales certification for relevant product groups when required
• Ensure all partner issues are resolved promptly and seek management guidance where necessary.
• Ensure all business partners are alerted of any upcoming renewals
• Ensure the CRM is updated and used pro-actively to drive business engagements and forecasting
• Accurately forecast business with Sales Manager on a monthly basis.
• Work with Sales Support and provide support where necessary to ensure timely logging of orders.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Minimum 4 to 6 years of experience selling IT solutions in the channel required.
• Tertiary IT degree or Diploma preferable
• Relationship Building Skills
• Communication Skills
• Self managed
• Maturity – able to work with all levels within an organization
• Strong business acumen
• Presentation Skills
• Leverage internal relationships and sell the ‘value add’
• Opportunity Closing Skills
• Technically competent
Account Manager Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.