United Overseas Bank Limited
United Overseas Bank Limited Malaysia Malaysia
2 months ago
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Wholesale Bank function operates a dynamic business model that provides financial services and solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic business objectives. Our mission is to become the premier-provider of banking services and solutions for... Asia-based commercial banking companies (small medium enterprises), large corporations, financial institutions as well as multinational corporations. Our coverage teams work in full alignment with specialised teams across Transaction Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets and Group Retail to deliver seamless solutions to our clients.
• Prepare internal credit ratings and conduct credit reviews for corporate clients, ensuring adherence to the Bank’s policies, credit principles, lending direction and guidelines.
• Evaluate the overall credit worthiness of the borrowers and the ability to meet credit obligations periodically, and alert business for any adverse conditions/news.
• Work with Corporate Banking coverage team to support all related credit analysis matter.
• Interact with the client including onsite client visit/factory visit on needed base, gather deal requirements, financial statements and other inputs for performing quality analysis and due diligence.
• Degree in Business/Accounting/Finance/Economics or related field
• Up to date with legal, compliance and market risk related issues
• Strong analytical skills with good grasp of financial analysis
• Ability to analyze cash flows, leverage, collateral and customer strength
• Excellent interpersonal and writing skills to ensure effective delivery of credit reports and communication with stakeholders.
• Presentable, dynamic, dedicated, self-driven and highly motivated
• Ability to understand risk drivers of the Corporate Banking market
• Sound judgement
Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference
VP, Credit Analyst (Corporate Banking) Malaysia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.