Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX)
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) Hong Kong Hong Kong
2 months ago
HKEX - Exchange Square
Standard - 40 Hours (Hong Kong SAR)
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Emerging Business Development department and play a significant role in shaping the data product, a growth business within the group.
As a product manager in this newly formed team you will be responsible for delivering differentiating data products that align with the strategy of the business and the exchange as a whole. You will do so across all Data “asset classes” including Market Data, Non-Traditional (Alternative) data, Analytics, Indices and ESG.
To be successful in this role you will leverage your domain expertise and passion for the industry to:
• Identify new opportunities for the HKEX Data Business.
• Contribute to analysis and market research.
• Understand client workflows and challenges and build products they will use and value.
• Maintain strong... relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, partners and clients.
• Assess potential partners and strategic engagements.
• Develop product proposals and take ownership of the design and execution process that brings them to fruition, inclusive of technology requirements, and “go to market” strategy.
• Use excellent presentation and communication skills to gain support and investment in product initiatives.
• Leverage strengths as a team player to collaborate across various functions including IT, Sales and Operations to name a few.
• Relevant university degree or equivalent.
• 10 years of experiences in data business, markets, or relevant fields.
• Product and/or Project Management experience.
• Domain Expertise in the Data Industry, preferably related to Exchange Businesses.
• A self-starter with an entrepreneurial and innovative mindset.
• Strong collaboration, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Working knowledge of Data Science and Analytics a plus.
Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEX) is one of the world’s major exchange groups, and operates a range of equity, commodity, fixed income and currency markets. HKEX is the world’s leading IPO market and as Hong Kong’s only securities and derivatives exchange and sole operator of its clearing houses, it is uniquely placed to offer regional and international investors access to Asia’s most vibrant markets.
As the global markets leader in the Asian time-zone, we offer a world of opportunities for early careers and experienced hires. Here, we know that diverse thinking fosters better solutions, and we are committed to building an open and dynamic environment which allows our business to innovate and our people to thrive.
Discover the latest career opportunities and programmes at HKEX.
HKEX is committed as an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is one of our core values and we look to support, respect diverse perspectives, abilities, culture and experiences within our workplace
VP - Data Product Development - Emerging Business Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.