Circuit Stream United States (+2 others) United States
2 months ago
Circuit Stream is the industry leader in AR/VR education. We've delivered courses to thousands of students globally, trained many of the world’s leading organizations how to build AR/VR applications, and are strategic partners with the largest 3D content creation platform.
In this role you will be responsible for executing Circuit Stream's go to market strategy. You will manage the direct to consumer and university partner marketing channels, with a primary goal of achieving cost-effective lead volume targets and secondarily ensuring the leads generated are moving down the marketing and sales funnel through to enrollment.
You'll be responsible for managing the marketing team which includes Content Development, Digital Advertising, Project Management, Marketing Asset Design and Development.
Strong communication skills are essential as you'll work closely with the internal marketing team, cross-functional colleagues, and lead client facing university engagements. A successful... candidate for this role is well-versed in digital marketing strategies and excited about working both at a strategic and at a tactical level to ensure their campaigns are well executed.
• Build and grow a performance marketing team and culture, work closely with your direct reports to help them reach their potential
• Responsible for oversight of digital campaigns in SEO, PPC, social media, webinars, email, automation, partnerships, etc. to drive quality lead generation
• Collaborate with internal marketing channel experts to achieve key targets and strategic initiatives
• Collaborate with sales team to develop plans that foster down-funnel lead progression toward enrollment
• Effectively develop and communicate strategy, new initiatives, and performance updates to university contacts and internal stakeholders across functions and levels
• Act as primary point of contact between university partners, marketing team and management ensuring flawless communication and program execution
• Manage campaign budgets, including overseeing weekly and monthly forecasting, performance reporting and resource allocation
• Make data driven decisions and build efficiencies into the marketing process
• 5+ years as a marketer - experience working in lead management, digital media, or direct marketing with a focus on performance-based marketing and measurement (you’ve had hands-on experience in a variety of marketing roles aren’t afraid to jump in and discuss ad strategies, performance attribution, email copy or landing page designs.
• Demonstrated success in (and passion for) building and managing high-performing teams, including coaching, mentoring and effective performance
• Excellent organizational skills with impeccable attention to detail and follow through
• Demonstrated ability to manage project and campaign delivery
• Desire and ability to work in a face-paced, multi-tasking, entrepreneurial environment
• Experience working with marketing automation technology like HubSpot
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
• You get to work directly with the Co-Founders
• Integral member of the marketing team and growth of the company as we scale
• Flexible work hours
• Fully remote work environment
• A chance to build your career in a fast-growing company
• Competitive compensation
• Employee benefits
Circuit Stream focuses on Education, Augmented Reality, Education Technology, Virtual Reality, and Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality. Their company has offices in Canada, United States, Calgary, and Remote. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://circuitstream.com
United States (+2 others)
Jobs in United States (+2 others) United States
Director of Marketing United States (+2 others) jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.