SharkNinja Needham MA United States
2 months ago
Our purpose is to positively impact people’s lives every day in every home around the world! We work very hard to provide our consumers with high quality, exciting 5-star products that make life easier. We thrive on passion and innovation, and are looking for great people, with great ideas, who want to build the next big thing and develop while they do.
This role is based in the Needham, MA... headquarters and is hybrid.
The Marketing function at SharkNinja is directly accountable for achieving a high rate of sale on all products, focusing on sell-in and sell-through of the portfolio, both new products and base business. SharkNinja Marketers have a general manager mindset and the ability to collaborate and operate across functional boundaries.
As a Brand Marketing Manager, you will be a brand steward helping to lead the development and execution of the product roadmap, go-to-market strategies and drive consistent voice and message across all channels (e.g. Packaging, Advertising, Infomercial, PR, Social/Content Marketing and Web Properties, collateral, trade etc.)
Here are some of the EXCITING things you’ll get to do:
• Global Portfolio Strategy: Work cross functionally to define the right portfolio strategy and ensure product definition, cost and timelines allow us to fit within retailer reset windows and deliver on market share and margin targets.
• Be the category expert: understand price, positioning, competitive landscape and market needs. Translate data into insights, connect the dots, and recommend a comprehensive product assortment and roadmap that will drive a high rate of sale
• Comms & Go-to-Market Strategy: Collaborate with Product Development, Creative Services and Marketing Services teams to develop and execute brand building communication strategies and go-to-market plans, including message development and execution for packaging, PR, in-store, displays, collateral and digital shelf
• Drive a consumer first mentality: Partner with Consumer Insights on identifying and validating key strategic questions on product positioning, messaging, pricing, etc. and make recommendations from outputs with cross-functional teams. Demonstrate thought leadership on emerging trends and consumer insights to strengthen communications.
• Retailer Sell-in: Communicate product value proposition to the sales team and partner with Category Management to deliver a compelling sell story – category & competitive insights, consumer insights, product sizzle, assortment and channel strategy, pricing and promo strategy.
• Post-Launch Evaluation: Conduct post evaluation and analysis of activities, recommending improvements and evolutions of future brand activity. Support development and implementation of best practices and processes across all consumer touchpoints.
• Creative Development: Develop creative briefs for consumer and retailer facing messaging, manage creative reviews and ensure execution delivers on insights
ATTRIBUTES & SKILLS:
• Strong communication skills and ability to make effective presentations to all levels of management
• Broad spectrum of marketing skills, defining strategies, building plans, and driving product launches
• Ability to connect the dots and think at a holistic and strategic level across the business
• Project Management and ability to manage several projects in parallel, navigating a complex cross-functional matrix.
• Influencing, conflict resolution, and creative problem solving.
• Ability to synthesize complex product features into compelling and desirable consumer benefits
• Comfortable working at a fast, iterative pace, and possess a “progress vs. perfection” mindset.
• Biased towards action, taking initiative, and rolling up your sleeves and get it done together.
• Managerial skills and comfortable managing and building teams.
• Comfortable mining and analyzing data and drawing conclusions.
• 3 to 5 years of prior Marketing experience required, preferably with direct responsibility for Brand strategy, messaging, positioning, and COMMS strategy and execution
• Experience leveraging consumer insights to develop effective marketing programs and campaigns
• Experience in creative strategy development, advertising and launching new products
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, or equivalent experience. MBA preferred
At SharkNinja, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is vital to our global success. Valuing each unique voice and blending all of our diverse skills strengthens SharkNinja’s innovation every day. We support ALL associates in bringing their authentic selves to work, making an impact, and having the opportunity for career acceleration. With help from our leadership, associates, and our community, we aim to have equity be a key component of the SharkNinja DNA.
YOUR ROLE in leading our SUCCESS DRIVERS & representing our UNIQUE MINDSET
• Lead us to be “RARELY SATISFIED”
• Make things better each day; “PROGRESS OVER PERFECTION”
• Use your knowledge of our consumer, understand that “DETAILS MAKE THE DIFFERENCE”
• Deliver something great; “WINNING IS A TEAM SPORT”
• Be clear and honest, “COMMUNICATING FOR IMPACT”
Explore SharkNinja on our social channels:
SharkNinja's Candidate Privacy Notice can be found here: https://www.sharkninja.com/candidate-privacy-notice/
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other class protected by state or federal law. SharkNinja will consider reasonable accommodations consistent with federal, state, and local law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact SharkNinja People & Culture
Needham MA USA
Jobs in Needham MA United States
Brand Marketing Manager - Shark Floorcare Needham jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.