Sevita Miami FL United States
2 months ago
The MENTOR Network is now Sevita. We have a different name, but the same mission, and a renewed sense of purpose. At Sevita we provide home and community-based health care services and support for adults, children, and their families across the United States. Join us in work that matters.
OUR MISSION AND PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS...
At Sevita, we believe that everyone deserves to live well. For more than 50 years, our team members have provided home and community-based health care for adults, children, and their families across the United States. Our extraordinary team offers innovative, quality services and support that lead to growth and new opportunities for the people we serve and for our employees.
This position is 100% remote and can be performed from anywhere in the U.S.
Essential Job Functions
In this role, you will develop and execute marketing strategies to help achieve business goals and objectives, oversee social content strategy, work closely with Field Marketing teams to optimize initiatives, and partner with operating group leadership to align and promote priorities. This role is a key member of the Marketing & Communications Team and works closely with internal stakeholders and departments including operating group leadership, Field Marketing, Talent, IT, and others.
• Develop marketing and campaign plans that include targeting, value proposition, key messaging, market analysis, competitive analysis, promotional planning, and digital and web strategy for each product or service category.
• Lead the execution of marketing initiatives from start to finish, partnering with Field Marketing, Talent, and internal stakeholders.
• Ensure social strategy aligns across channels, collaborating with content producers to maintain a balanced story that promotes business objectives.
• Work with fellow Marketing & Communications team members to build out marketing automation campaigns that will meaningfully support the business and create sincere user experiences.
• Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, optimize accordingly, and present findings.
• Manage relationship and oversee performance of digital advertising partner, ensuring campaigns are healthy and meeting the business's goals.
• Partner with fellow Marketing & Communications team members and IT to ensure integrations and syncs are maintained and optimized for active campaigns.
• Identify opportunities to enhance marketing systems and resources for the field and work with team members to implement.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Minimum 7 years of experience required
• Significant knowledge of and experience in marketing required
• Excellent communication skills, strong project management skills, and well-developed problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of HubSpot or marketing automation tool preferred
• Demonstrated organization skills, ability to meet deadlines
• Strong EQ; exercises self-awareness; is receptive to and seeks out feedback; uses self-discipline to adjust to feedback.
• Team player; respects the talent and unique contributions of every individual and treats all people in a fair and equitable manner.
• Effective interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships and achieve results
• Exceptional attention to detail and ability to manage/prioritize multiple tasks
• Strong computer skills; proficiency in Microsoft applications (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word) and comfort with learning and using new software tools
Why Join Us?
• Full compensation/benefits package for employees working over 30 hours/week
• 401(k) with company match
• High impact work with meaningful outcomes
• Paid time off and holiday pay
• Enjoy complex work that makes a difference in the lives of those we serve
• Career development and advancement opportunities across a nationwide network
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We’ve made this our mission for more than 50 years. With Corporate operations located in the Boston Seaport, Lawrence, Massachusetts and Edina, Minnesota, today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Miami FL USA
Jobs in Miami FL United States
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.