Blend360 United States United States
2 months ago
• **THIS JOB IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR CORP TO CORP. PLEASE DO NOT INQUIRE.
This specific position within the marketing department is responsible for driving overall client engagement strategy (including loyalty and retention) for the deposit and debit card products and services. You will work closely with Product, Analytics and Customer service to be the expert on the usage of each individual deposit & debit product within the portfolio. You will identify the "moments that matter" and create strategies to support engagement across all phases of the client lifecycle, and across products to delivery against corporate loyalty and retention objectives. This role must understand how to leverage analytics to inform and automate customer journeys and marketing treatments that improve loyalty and retention.
This position reports directly to the Director of Client and Banker Experience Team and will collaborate directly with stakeholders from the product, sales, digital, and marketing leadership teams, as well as centers of excellence for social, email, web and ad agencies.
Location: Fully remote from any state. *CA and NY not eligible
Duration: 12-month Contract-to-Hire
Benefits: Blend 360 offers benefits to all our full-time consultants. Those benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
• Lead marketing planning and campaign management for client engagement strategies, including onboarding, loyalty, and retention.
• Develop/refine a differentiated client-centric value story that educates clients on the unique benefits and capabilities of the deposit and debit card offerings.
• Collaborate closely with product, sales, analytics and UI/UX partners to optimize the end-to-end client journey experience using our CRM tool sets such as Salesforce and Hubspot. Responsible for building out those journeys.
• Deposit lifecycle marketing strategy, portfolio or product marketing (consumer)
• Interpret the impact towards engagement and relationship building goals; provide recommendations that tie back to business objectives and KPIs.
• Analytical marketer that effectively uses data to inform marketing/business strategies
• Proven ability to identify relevant research insights translate to tangible actions
• Customer-obsessed, solutions-oriented, creative problem solving mindset
• Exceptional business acumen with proven track record of developing and implementing successful customer centric growth strategies
• Demonstrated leadership; self-starter effective at prioritizing, managing multiple complex initiatives concurrently and deliver strong results
• Record of accomplishment using Salesforce, Marketing Cloud applications and/or Hubspot (or similar Marketing Automation Tech Stack partners) to deploy client facing campaigns and banker tasks.
• Minimum 4+ years of experience on portfolio marketing, consumer lifecycle marketing, product marketing. Strong preference for individuals who have previous financial services experience at marque brands (ie – a bank, credit card, etc)
• Bachelor's Degree required, MBA or other master's degree preferred
• Experience with Salesforce / Hubspot strongly preferred
• Strong proficiency in developing executive level presentation materials and using MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Self-starter, learning mindset, with an aptitude to bring agile thinking to marketing execution
• Polished executive presence, track-record of flawless execution and delivering strong results
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, and this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce we provide our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.
We know that the Confidence Gap and Imposter Syndrome are real – we encourage you to apply so we can get to know you. Connect with us and we will work together to find your next great opportunity.
BLEND360 is an equal opportunity employer
This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience: 5-7
Jobs in United States United States
Sr. Marketing Manager, Client Engagement (Deposits Loyalty and... United States jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.