RLDatix Riyadh Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
2 months ago
Application Support Analyst
Background RLDatix is on a mission to change healthcare. We help organisations drive safer, more efficient care by providing governance, risk and compliance tools that drive overall improvement and safety. Our suite of cloud-based software helps organisations reduce healthcare-acquired infections, report on adverse events, and ensure patient safety learnings are deployed effectively and immediately through dynamic policy and procedure management. RLDatix is truly global, with offices in London, Toronto, Chicago, Fairfax, Melbourne, Adelaide, San Jose and Riyadh, allowing us to be at the forefront of global patient safety and GRC movement. We envision a world where patients have access to the best and safest care possible and our team is made up of people who truly believe in what we do. We are always looking for people who are passionate about making a positive change in healthcare to join our team. In line with our mission, we are looking to recruit an... Application Support Analyst to our team in Riyadh, KSA. The Role As an Application Support Analyst, you will be primely responsible for supporting RLDatix products as first line of support for all communications, participate in products implementation, changes and configuration where required. The application support analyst will be providing service advisory on the usage of our products in line with the best practice while considering clients objectives and goals. You will advise our customers on how to experience the full potential value from RLDatix software and products, configure and optimise its usage to meet their objectives and goals. Key Responsibilities
• Handle log cases for support on services management portal, investigate issues and problems and determine appropriate actions.
• Prioritise logged cases in accordance with the agreed SLA.
• Monitor support cases progress, update end users and relevant stakeholders about progress, resolution, and closings.
• Interact with customers, via phone, email, and ticketing platform to respond to inquiries and troubleshoot issues by analysing the symptoms, identifying the root cause, and providing a solution.
• Research issues by collaborating with your teammates when a solution is not readily available.
• Commit to a quality on time solution delivery within budget and with minimal disruption to client’s business and operation.
• Commit to RLDatix service level agreement management (SLA, OLA)
• Understand the user/customer requirement and needs.
• Provide on-call/remote support for complex and critical application issues using our tracking system.
• Serve as a liaison between the customer and the engineering team to resolve issues.
• Ensure customer success by supporting site admins and end users.
• Participate in the technical tasks (installation, configuration, setup) of the application.
• Reviews design, analysis, code for quality and adhere to standards.
• Perform technical analysis; works with subject matter experts to ensure user needs are correctly specified and implemented.
• Develop an understanding of customer processes and standard operating procedures.
• Advocate for customers by coordinating and communicating suggestions for software enhancements.
• Demonstrate a positive attitude and model professionalism in all contacts with internal and external customers.
• Design training courses and programs necessary to customers regarding our products and solutions.
• Stay up to date with relevant product enhancements and limitations to ensure performance efficiency and circulate requirements to relevant business areas (R&D, Support, etc.).
• Work on special projects, as assigned.
Skills and Experience
• An energetic drive to improve the quality of healthcare.
• A passion for delivering excellent customer service.
• Successful previous experience in a software support role
• A patient, trouble-shooting mindset, and strong critical thinking skills
• An eye for detail, problem-solving, and locating the right answer to the real question.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A history of exceeding customer expectations with empathy and diplomacy
• A history of learning quickly and teaching others
• A positive, proactive attitude that embraces creativity and thoroughness.
• A dedication to teamwork and collaboration
• An enthusiasm for engaging in our fun team spirit and philanthropy events.
• Professionally always present the company in all activities.
• Use webinar and web technologies to assist with customer issues.
Requirements & Qualifications
• Preferred Saudi Nationals
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT, CIS, MIS, CS or equivalent degree.
• Arabic & English language proficiency.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in software industry.
• 0 - 2 years’ experience as support analyst or equivalent software support area. (Preferred)
• ITIL V3 Foundation. (Preferred)
• Willing to travel within Saudi Arabic, GCC and MEA region.
RLDatix offers a compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including health, paid time off, and paid holidays
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Riyadh Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
Application Support Analyst Riyadh Saudi Arabia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.