Procter & Gamble
Procter & Gamble Colombia Colombia
2 months ago
Logistics Operations Specialist - Traditional Channel page is loaded Logistics Operations Specialist - Traditional Channel
Apply locations Santafe De Bogota time type Full time posted on Posted 3 Days Ago job requisition id R000077593
Santafe De Bogota
From Day 1, you’ll be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use your initiative, and build billion-dollar brands that help make everyday activities easier and make the world a better place. You’ll bedoing meaningful workthat takes your career places you never imagined. And you’ll do this in creative workspaces where new ideas flourish and where your technical mastery is recognized and rewarded.
May have a variety of responsibilities based on the unique position, primarily including providing key support for managing relationships with customers and/or third-party vendors and resolving customer issues. May also be responsible for maintaining accurate customer records and collecting... tracking, and reporting data on key metrics related to the account/client..
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
We are looking for passionate and driven individuals who can:
• Communicate and provide solutions to clients
• Manage Purchase Orders
• Analyze rejection reasons
• Work closely with logistics and transportation teams
• Handle inventory
• Analyze metrics and adjust when needed to meet expectations
• Provide documentation as needed
• Lead changes in process to improve
• 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
• Experience in logistics, managing operation
• Strong MS Excel skills
• Knowledge on SAP System
What we offer:
• Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
• Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
• Work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment - working over a diverse array of interesting problems.
• Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
• We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
• Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
• Get a competitive salary and benefits' package.
The Value of a p&G Career:
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
• Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
• Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Experienced Professionals (Job Segmentation)
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters
Logistics Operations Specialist - Traditional Channel Colombia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.