World Food Programme(WFP)
World Food Programme(WFP) Dodoma Tanzania
2 months ago
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Completion of secondary school education. A post-secondary certificate in the related functional area is desirable.
• At least 5 years' experience in similar work
• Has experience collecting programme output and outcome data, conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses, and reporting findings to management team, partners, and other stakeholders.
• Has experience utilizing WFP monitoring and evaluation systems and standards.
Fluency (level C) in both written and oral communication, in English and Swahili languages.
These jobs are found primarily in WFP Field based Offices, and job holders typically report to Programme Policy Officer or Programme Associate. The reporting lines may change depending on the size of the office.
At this level job holders are expected to take responsibility for completion of a range of processes and activities related to monitoring that require some... interpretation of standard guidelines/practices. Job holders are able to recommend a course of action to staff at various levels and may allocate tasks to other support staff.
To coordinate and perform monitoring activities within a specific coverage area and provide reports to support the effective delivery of assistance packages.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
1. Verify the planned movements and distribution of food or non-food items, resolving routine issues and escalating where appropriate, to ensure that the quantity distributed, and the quality of the operation is in line with WFP standards.
2. Collect and summarize assistance programme(s) data, collaborating with cooperating partners where required, conduct analysis and prepare reports in order to support programme reviews and informative decision-making.
3. Liaise with cooperating partners and internal counterparts to gather feedback and comments to support programme reviews and improve services.
4. Suggest improvements to field monitoring processes and procedures for efficient implementation of the assistance programmes.
5. Arrange for regular meetings with community leaders and cooperating partners on commodity pipeline, distribution arrangements, food entitlements and other relevant issues to support effective communication flow and efficient operations.
6. Allocate tasks to other staff, providing guidance and on-the-job training to support their development and high performance.
7. Provide standard trainings for cooperating partners on WFP operational practices, monitoring tools and methods in order to support them to independently self-monitor and to contribute to the visibility of WFP in the coverage areas.
8. Prepare field mission reports to document programme implementation.
9. Follow set emergency response processes and procedures for emergency food assistance
Monitoring Assistant Dodoma jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.