TimesConsult Singapore Singapore
2 months ago
• Understand and analyze testing requirements to prepare test plan and test scripts.
• Update and produce automation test script according to the business requirements.
• Perform test execution, capturing and analyzing test results and work with respective teams to resolve open defect etc.
• Prepare the document and produce daily activities report.
• Provides guidance and be hands-on to testing activities as well.
• Coordinate and liaise with relevant parties for project related items.
• Maintain relationship with project team and clients.
• Participate in team meetings.
• 3-8 years' experience in Software Testing (Automation - Selenium).
• Required testing skills: Selenium.
• Good experience with SDLC practices of Agile, Behavioural and Test-Driven Development.
• Experience in Banking domain will be added advantage.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $3,000.00 - $7,500.00 per month
• Additional leave
• Dental insurance
• Health... insurance
• Professional development
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
• Performance bonus
• Selenium: 1 year (Preferred
Software Quality Assurance Tester (Automation - Selenium) Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.