Nixu Stockholm Finland
2 months ago
About the role
Our Security Operations team is now looking for a Threat Intelligence Analyst. The position is based either in Stockholm, Sweden or Espoo, Finland. You will belong to a team with members in both Sweden and Finland focusing on the collection, analysis, and reporting of threat intelligence to both internal and external clients. There is the possibility for much of this work to be done virtually and the current TI team primarily operates this way. Your closest team includes people focusing on operations, strategic and tactical intelligence, technology, service delivery, and business. The TI team is closely aligned with and supports our colleagues in Advanced Threat Hunting, DFIR, and the Security Operations Centre.
Over the past few years, the team experienced a notable growth phase resulting in an increase of clients, the development of a premium product, and clearly defined working tracks. This is a team with a strong knowledge base, experience, and specializations in... different areas of TI. We are looking for someone who brings a unique skillset to our team, shows a willingness and eagerness in learning, and is able to work confidently in a small team. It is important that you are comfortable with direct communication, presenting the latest findings to our clients (virtually), and make it a point to take the initiative. We are a tight team focused on professional excellence all the while making sure that work is lively, fun, and rewarding.
Your work will be focused on identifying, analyzing and reporting on cyber threats and security flaws that affect Nixu’s clients. You will continuously monitor the cyber threat landscape from a tactical, operational and strategic perspective. You will collect and analyze large amounts of information to be distilled into actionable insights and mitigations. You will be working with powerful technology platforms as well as purpose-built tools.
To be able to succeed in this position, you will need:
• Experience from a technical role, within for example SOC, penetration testing or system administration.
• Knowledge and interest in geopolitics and societal trends, particularly from a cyber security perspective.
• Analytical skills – able to absorb large amounts of information and make relevant inferences regarding probabilities and consequences.
• Cooperative skills – be willing to give and receive constructive feedback.
• Structure and Initiative – take responsibility for your tasks and perform them with care and attention to detail.
• To be comfortable with routine as some tasks will be recurring.
• High communication, writing, and documentation skills in English. Our primary working language is English with all client reports written in this language.
• Fluency in Finnish and/or Swedish is an advantage – as are other language skills.
What we offer
Our clients come from a large variety of industries, so you get to work in different type of projects and in an international environment. At Nixu you can continuously develop yourself and learn from talented colleagues. As a Nixuan you can be part of making a real impact to the society.
At Nixu we strive for diversity. It allows us to embrace individual differences and find strength in them. We hope that it´s clear to us all working at Nixu that discrimination is not a behavior we tolerate internally, in recruitment situations of from our customers.
We are waiting for your application! To apply please create a profile in our recruitment system and attach you CV, cover letter and salary expectations.
Need more information?
Should you have any questions regarding this position, please reach out to
• Practical questions: Miisa Iska, miisa.iska[at]nixu.com
• Technical questions: Mackenzie Storm, mackenzie.storm[at]nixu.com
If everything is clear, go ahead and apply immediately! We will start interviewing as soon as possible and are striving for a quick hiring decision.
Since we are working with security for security-conscious companies and
organizations, we will do security background checks as part of the
Nixu is a cybersecurity services company that has been shaping the future through cybersecurity for over three decades. We make cyberspace a secure place and help our clients ensure business resilience with peace of mind. Nixu has Nordic roots, and we employ around 400 of the best professionals in Finland, Sweden, the Netherlands, Denmark, and Romania. Our experts are safeguarding the most demanding environments of some of the largest organizations in the world across all industries. Nixu shares are listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Stock Exchange
Stockholm Sweden (+1 other)
Threat Intelligence Analyst Stockholm jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.