Hotel Icon Hong Kong Hong Kong
2 months ago
We are looking to hire an energetic Duty Manager to join our productive team at Hotel ICON in Tsim Sha Tsui.
Growing your career as a Full Time Duty Manager is a terrific opportunity to develop exceptional skills.
If you are strong in people management, persuasion and have the right drive for the job, then apply for the position of Duty Manager at Hotel ICON today!
Shine at Hotel ICON
Whether you're thinking of a career in Food or Wine, Back or Front of House, Finance or Management, there's plenty of opportunity. We provide the learning and a culture that will allow you to shine. All we ask is your talent, time, enthusiasm and application. Opened in 2011, Hotel ICON is a stylish upscale hotel located in the Tsim Sha Tsui East Mody Road area.
Escape the monotonous corporate life and to transfer yourself to an innovation and creativity paradise! Imagine working in an environment that is known around the world as the Tomorrow Hotel and in a part of the world where it’s all happening... To be in a role that you love with a backdrop most can only dream about.
Sound like a dream?
Are you ready to stand out among the next-generation of hospitality leaders? We are looking for Duty Manager at Front Office Department: Job Responsibilities:
• Represent management and take charge of situations and make necessary decisions in the absence of the management on duty or department heads.
• Provide and ensure efficient and quality front line guest services at all hours.
• Maintain smooth relationships between management and guests, resolve problems arising from guests’ complaints and attend attend inquiries with dispatch and report all guest complaints, compliments, and suggestion to the management.
• A minimum 5 years of relevant experience in the Front Office in an upscale deluxe hotel level
• Certificate in hotel management or related disciplines preferred
• Knowledge of Opera system and others computer software.
• Excellent command in English, Cantonese, Putonghua and any other language would be an asset.
Hotel ICON is an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employers' personal data policies.
If you are not contacted within four weeks of submitting your resume, your application will be retained up to 1 year and be considered for other appropriate positions within this period. We will of course treat as confidential all personal data which we obtain from you. Such personal data will be used for all purposes relating to your application for employment with us. Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data and, if we do, to obtain a copy of the data and to correct any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and correction of your personal data should be addressed in writing to Director of Human Capital (17 Science Museum Road, Tsim Sha Tsui East, Kowloon, Hong Kong).
Benefits of working as a Duty Manager in Tsim Sha Tsui:
● Excellent benefits
● Opportunities to grow
● Competitive salary
Duty Manager - with Great Benefits Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.