Fever Spain Spain
2 months ago
Hi, we’re Fever
We’re excited you are checking out this job offer.
We are the leading global live-entertainment discovery tech platform with a clear mission: to democratize access to culture and entertainment.
How do we achieve our mission? Fever has developed a proprietary technology that inspires a global community of over 125M people through personalized and curated experiences in their local city whilst empowering entertainment and event creators to reach new audiences and enhance their experience.
Sounds amazing, right?
Behind the user-friendly iOS and Android apps and webpage that work across the world is the engineering team. We are in charge of creating, developing, improving, and maintaining all Fever services so that more people can have an amazing experience.
About the role
What are we looking for:
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer with outstanding software development talent proven by great work results and experience. Somebody that cares about code... quality and not just get things done, but get things done right.
• You'll work as part of an agile, cross functional team with other high skilled software engineers, together with the product designers.
• You will create production grade code and will implement solutions designed to handle high levels of traffic.
• Mentor other team members through code reviews, sessions of architecture design and pair programming.
• You will be mentored by other team members on the areas you have less expertise
Must have skills:
• Strong knowledge on good practices, testing and design patterns.
• You are proficient in business English
• You know how to deliver code from development to production
• Experience with RESTful APIs (implementation and consumption), OpenAPI and api-first development
• Knowledge of relational databases and SQL with big amount of data
We use these technologies, so it would be a plus if you have experience in:
• Python experience desirable but we are open to other backend programming languages.
• Celery with RabbitMQ
• Experience working on agile methodology
• AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
Benefits & Perks
• Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
• 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
• Home office friendly
• Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
• Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
• Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
• English Lessons
• Gympass Membership
• Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow.
• Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance
• Base Salary: 50.000 - 70.000EUR
• Total Compensation: 67.500 - 94.500EUR (Including Base, Variable, and Stock Options)
Thank you for considering joining Fever. We cannot wait to learn more about you!
If you want to learn more about us: Fever's Blog | Tech.Eu | TechCrunch
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
If you require any kind of accommodation during the selection process please contact our Talent team so we can help you by providing a welcoming and seamless journey.
If you want to know more about how Fever processes your personal data, click here Fever - Candidate Privacy Notice
Senior Full Stack Engineer Spain jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.