GMG Cairo Egypt
2 months ago
About GMG GMG is a global well-being company retailing, distributing and manufacturing a portfolio of leading international and home-grown brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span across four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Under the ownership and management of the Baker family, it has become a leading global company, affiliated with the world’s most successful and respected brands in the well-being sector. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets.
Job Summary The role holder will be responsible to grow brand market share through provision of an effective and innovative product portfolio within the right price and quality in order to drive sales. The role is responsible for contributing to Business Unit’s overall brand strategy, as well as partnering and... maintaining key relationships with principals for brands/categories managed and maximizes sales and profitability
Core Responsibilities The role holder is responsible for supporting the retail function with planning, sourcing, and facilitating merchandise requirements based on actual sales, sales forecasts, company order parameters, inventory checks, forth coming events, replenishment needs etc..
• Identifies and monitors best-seller and slow-seller products to support the function to maximize profit from each of the products and take necessary actions
• The Merchandiser will be responsible for working with category managers in respective stores to make sure that the sales floor shelves attract attention and the warehouse shelves are fully stocked.
• Conducts regular inventory checks to identify stock requirements and provide continuous stock availability and ongoing recovery in stores
• Works closely with the Marketing and Sales functions prior to forth coming events and promotional campaigns to facilitate merchandising requirements effectively
• Supports in developing and implementing effective visual merchandising and creative display standards in line with the brand’s rules and guidelines
• Supports in reviewing and analyzing previous sales reports and figures to effectively plan and source merchandise for the appropriate stores
• Highlights any issues related to inventory supply to the management to and provides corrective action plans to ensure a seamless delivery of operations
• Assists in discussing, deciding and freezing merchandise plans(pricing, promotion and assortment) and ensure effective season management
• Reviews the merchandise plans along with the management team on a periodic basis to ensure profit is maximized and maintained to reach target levels
• Keeps abreast of upcoming competitor services and products, and market information through research, continued education, and professional growth
About the requirements:
• Minimum 4-6 years of relevant experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
Merchandiser | Sports | Egypt Cairo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.