Saint-Gobain Rakennustuotteet Oy
Saint-Gobain Rakennustuotteet Oy Helsinki Finland
2 months ago
We are on the lookout for a competitive Data Delivery Consultant to join our all-star team at Saint-Gobain Rakennustuotteet Oy in Helsinki.
Growing your career as a Full Time Data Delivery Consultant is an incredible opportunity to develop exceptional skills.
If you are strong in decision-making, planning and have the right mindset for the job, then apply for the position of Data Delivery Consultant at Saint-Gobain Rakennustuotteet Oy today!
The Delivery Consultant will be responsible for delivery value-added match, monitoring or selection service and customized data extraction project co-ordination, liaising between sales, the delivery back office and other third-party service providers. They will ensure the timely, cost effective and quality delivery of fulfilment projects to set Service Level Agreements (SLA's). The role will be customer facing when needed, especially to ensure issue resolution.
• Drive, through individually owned projects or as part of larger... projects, the delivery of D&B match, monitoring, or selection services, by:
• Providing full support to clients throughout the lifecycle of a delivery project (Design, Build, Test, and Implementation)
• Answering detailed customer questions on available request/response of using the Data and best practice/recommendations.
• Placing requirements and act as a 'gatekeeper' for the various workflow systems used within the team, allocating workloads out to the individual team members.
• Processing work packages through the delivery systems, keeping the stakeholders informed of progress, to supply data to agreed timescales and quality.
• Obtaining acceptance of the solution by the customer and making necessary recordings according to procedural requirements.
• Providing timely and effective issue resolution.
• Customer-centric consultant
• Data management specialist
• Data-driven problem-solver
• Smart, adaptable, and open-minded team player
• Natural troubleshooter
• Responsive and good at following up
• Takes responsibility and supports the team
• Adaptable and flexible to a changing environment
• Experience with delivering match, monitoring & selection services
• Experience collecting and documenting requirements in formats such as user stories & use cases
• Experience in data manipulation and data delivery services
• Strong skills in data extraction and manipulation of large data sets
• Demonstrable understanding of global databases in a business environment
• Strong use of data manipulation and extrapolation tools such as Excel, Access, and SQL
• Solid understanding of using XML and other structures to organize data
• Time management skills
• Strong relationship management skills and good listener
• Strong oral/written skills
In addition to common fringe benefits (mobile phone, lunch, culture & sport, bicycle), our benefits include two paid days per year for volunteer work, Unsick Day for preventive care and extra day off for non-smokers.
With the applicant's consent, a personal security clearance may be conducted on the person selected for the position (Security Clearance Act 726/2014)
Please send your application no later than March 23rd via our career page. For more information you can contact Pekka Hynynen, Tel. Tarkastele puhelinnumeroa kohteessa click.appcast.io (Tue 14.3. at 13-14 and Tue 21.3. at 13-14)
Benefits of working as a Data Delivery Consultant in Helsinki:
● Excellent benefits
● Advancement opportunities
● Advantageous package
Data Delivery Consultant - Start Now Helsinki jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.