Dell Technologies Casablanca Morocco
2 months ago
Merchandising/ Marketing Analyst Intern Join us as a Intern on our Marketing team in Casablanca to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As an Intern Undergraduate, you will support the lead merchandiser by briefing the new promotions and ensure the timely and flawless execution of these promotions. You will work with the broader merchandising organization and the sales Teams on delivering the assigned financial targets.
• Provide timely inputs to implement the new product pricing, configurations and promotions on dell.com
• Monitor the implementation of the promotional discounts in various tools and drive corrective actions if misalignments are identified.
• Ensure that dell.com provides the best customer experience possible
• Support our Build-to-Stock growth strategy through bi-weekly data analysis
• Run ad hoc reports and support senior members of the team
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell... Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• Fresh Graduated in Marketing or any related field during the last 12 months
• Microsoft office proficiency, in particular excel
• Productivity and excellent communications skills ( French & English)
• Ability to prioritize and maintain organization in day to day activities
• Detailed oriented person with analytical skills
• Ability to communicate well with senior level team members
• Collaboration skills
Here’s our story; now tell us yours Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life - while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here
Merchandising/ Marketing Analyst Intern Casablanca jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.