Suntory PepsiCo Beverage (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.
Suntory PepsiCo Beverage (Thailand) Co.,Ltd. Bangkok Thailand
2 months ago
- To optimize delivery reliability to customer effective and efficient shipment operations process, troubleshoot within the constraints of legislations, fuel cost and environment pressure. Manage fleet capacity support outbound for 3 location in Beverage 2 plant that Beverage order 450Krc / day that manage shipment outbound for 2 location Rayong/Saraburi). Manage and control Daily trouble shooting all 2-location mapping to fleet visibility, when daily volume unlike the plan over/under.
- Manage Third Party Logistic (3PL) to ensure product on-time delivery and achieved deliver all KPIs (Service Level 98.5%, On-time delivery to customer 99.0%) with minimum defect and return.
- Manage fleets sufficiency to support customer Modern trade & Traditional trade 35 customer 91 drop point with sales demand, operational safety that Peak season during Mar- May average 4,700 shipment/ month (300 trucks in the network) and average 3,000 shipment/ month (160 truck/day) in low season.
- Manage and... prepare truck 200 trip/ month support Raw material to plant and efficient shipment operations process, troubleshoot within the constraints of legislations, fuel cost and environment pressure.
- Manage and control MT order of direct to store 40-80 store of Tesco, Big C, Makro with 280 shipment/ Month. Front line problem at customer premise to be managed and make decision on behalf of Distribution.
- Lead and manage 3PLS to ensure the effectiveness of processes, including management of resources, performance, safety, environment, quality complies with safety, meet customer's requirement and cost-effectiveness.
- Supervise day to day running of transport operation and trouble shoot issue relating to delivery performance, capacity management utilization.
- Manage in strategic transport planning and control Backhaul operations MT (Makro, Tesco, Big C, Tops, Jiffy, Direct to store of Makro) 2 locations 200 shipment/month to ensure product delivery on time.
- Manage Siam water backhaul, Raw material backhaul 5 locations 180 shipment/month.
- Works with SCM, sale demand, warehouse and Finance team to drive productivity project initiative and cost saving opportunities for SPBT with continuous improvement participate in strategic transport planning, Participates in the development of short term and long term SPBT business objectives to drive productivity of Distribution and Logistics Performance are achieved.
- Transport contract implementation, administration and management. Review contract management of backhaul both MT and TT (Water backhaul) 3 locations.
- Manage transportation AOP value 515 MM THB. both plant Rayong & Saraburi to ensure that products are transported according to plan to destination DCs / Customers with high service level with optimize costs.
- Work together Report timely to Freight & Distribution Manager with report monthly service KPI and transport cost progress of action plan; and escalate if support is needed to eliminate gaps/ close the gap
- Undertake analysis customer routes, Transport analysis time to time, best combine routing to increase DSD, DC fee, backhaul negotiate, multi-mode transport. Identify sales trends with route analysist / significant findings, initiative report and make detailed written and oral presentations to freight & distribution manager on findings of individual distribution solutions projects.
- Manage and Responsible to a full cycle from sales, demand planning, and warehousing to prepare fleets sufficiency in peak season to support customer demand with delivery on time.
- Control and monitor transport cost as AOP budget.
- Analyze transportation problems and Report timely to SCM with report monthly service KPI and finding improving customer services for developing and implementing solutions to improve transportation performance.
- Analysis transport cost, significant findings, initiative report and purpose action plan and escalate if support is needed to eliminate gaps.
- Work with Co-Manu project team, Siam water about prepare fleet support volume growth.
- Work with warehouse team to prepare fleet support logistics network optimization and activities across function
- Analysis data with purpose solution for Reginal DC in upcountry at Khonkean, Chaingmai and Suratthani.
- Increase cost saving projects with emphasis on improved processes, regularly reviews cost expenditures, utilization of assets with a view to optimize customers service and contribution. Efficiency gains, reduced wastage or increased automation to reduce cost, improve quality and maximize resources.
- Manage and control 3PLabout fleet support, Control tower in planning, Operation Rayong and Saraburi warehouse issue that risk to impact transport delivery.
- Analysis current business and operational process, assess/evaluate client requirements against scope of project, manage project with identify area of improvement and implement fleets strategies by considering the direct impact on the objectives and on business results.
- Take care of budgeting under transportation scope Troubleshooting is another required skill, responsibility for detecting potential issues and implementing solutions when issues threaten to delay the timeline or impact budget or business operations.
- Manage contractual KPI in relation to OTIF, POD Return, Customer Compliant measurement and improve transport claim, complain, quality of delivery. Identify and analyze the improving customer services and transportation problems for developing and implementing solutions to enhance the transportation management., Bachelor's Degree or Higher, 5 - 10 Year, , Logistics, Transportation, คมนาคม, ขนส่ง, Logistic, โลจิสติกส์, การจัดการโลจิสติกส์, สโตร์, Contract Logistic, 3PL, SAP, transport planning, shipment, Logistics Systems, วางแผนการขนส่ง
Logistics Supervisor(Saraburi Plant) Bangkok jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.