Deepki Paris France
2 months ago
What we're looking for :
We are looking to grow our teams with talents that share our energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale
Our profiles are a mix of different backgrounds and experiences, all of whom work together in order to ensure the best possible user experience. To match Deepki's mindset, it is important to be open and curious, with good listening skills. Joining Deepki means becoming a team player, and giving a purpose to your work by trying to save the world every day ;)
The Energy Manager at Deepki takes charge of, manages and supports our customers in the deployment of energy saving actions on their premises.
More specifically, the trainee will :
• Analyze client data and produce deliverables (reports, presentations, etc.);
• Plan the implementation of energy saving projects;
• Train client users and support them in operating the business application;
• Contribute to the scaling of energy saving... detection by improving the existing algorithms;
• Play the role of energy efficiency expert, internally by helping other departments with technical topics and externally by answering client questions;;
• Contribute in the sharing of knowledge by producing notes.
• Experience or training in energy, thermal building, electricity, thermodynamics, (HVAC = Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning);
• Experience in the energy market, structuring of electricity and gas supply contracts;
• Project management;
• Ability to synthesize information;
• Communication and teaching;
• Sense of customer contact;
• Taking initiatives.
• Experience or training in energy regulation subjects: regulatory energy audits, tertiary decree, RE2020, CEE, DPE, CPE, maintenance contracts;
• HVAC equipment controlling, BMS;
• Interest in computer development (python / R / html, yml ...);
• Excel (advanced features), Power Point, Word.
Founded in 2014, Deepki supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, Deepki helps realign stakeholders' interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Deepki is the only company offering a fully populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company's end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and enhance the value of real estate assets.
• 400M+ of sqm monitored;
• 40+ countries where we operate;
• 180k+ teqCO2 savings detected;
• 300+ references across the world.
Deepki's moto: "We say what we do & we do what we say"
Equal Opportunity Employer statement
Don't meet every single requirement, but only 70 or 80%? Please apply
Deepki is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicities, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, passion, merit, and business need
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.