TUI Group Luton Spain
2 months ago
As the Business Intelligence Manager – Finance & Projects, you will be an integral part of the Group Controlling team, reporting into the Head of Financial Performance & Projects.
You will define, monitor and report operational & strategic performance indicators for the Group / segments towards key internal & external stakeholders (e.g. CFO, GEC, Investors). You will also shape the business intelligence roadmap for Group Controlling. Furthermore, you will initiate, coordinate and execute automation projects, ensuring efficient interfaces & processes.
In this important role, you will work with & manage an international team and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders across the Group.
ABOUT THE JOB
• Define, monitor and report key operational performance indicators for the Group against set targets. Ensure that the management information remains relevant by analyzing the development of KPIs against actual business performance.
• Design, build and... maintain databases to store and organize large amounts of data to support efficient data analysis and reporting. This includes integrating data from multiple sources (systems and offline excel files).
• Build and design dashboards using tools like Tableau (or equivalent) to create automated trading and KPI reports
• Share & present the management information & insights on a regular basis with key internal stakeholders, such as the GEC and Investor Relations
• Shape the business intelligence roadmap & strategy, taking the lead on application & development of key Group tools (e.g. Tableau, Tagetik, etc)
Projects & Group Interfaces
• Drive automation projects and ensure efficient interfaces & processes whilst keeping an eye on costs. This will require strong stakeholder management, particularly with commercial / finance sector & IT teams.
• Participate in scenario-based work, in collaboration with other Group finance teams.
• Manage and oversee the work of team members, provide guidance to meet objectives and empower / further develop team members.
• University degree, with a focus on Finance, Economics, Information Management, or related fields
• 4 years+ relevant experience
• Experience with creating insightful visualizations and dashboards using tools like Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik Sense (or equivalent)
• Strong problem-solving skills and experience with optimizing and automating data processes
• Ability to work cross-functional with major stakeholders across the Group / Segments
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Open-minded and proactive personality who wants to make change happen
• Preferred experience with: Python, SQL, VBA, R, or equivalent
ABOUT OUR OFFER
• Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
• Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
• Discretionary Bonus Scheme
• Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
• Permanent Health Insurance
• Pension scheme and life assurance
We want to be the best-loved holiday company not only for our customers, but for our colleagues too. That’s why we offer a variety of benefits that go above and beyond a competitive salary, so we can help you to live your best life happily at TUI. Click here to find out more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email [email protected]
Your application is important to us and we aim to get back to you shortly after the closing date
Luton UK (+4 others)
Business Intelligence Manager | Finance & Projects Luton jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.