Work In Zimbabwe
Work In Zimbabwe Harare Zimbabwe
2 months ago
CJV Medical Supplies, a leading distributor of medical products, medical sundries and lab equipment in and out of Zimbabwe, is looking to hire a dynamic corporate accountant to be responsible for auditing accounts and recording the business transactions of their company.
You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills. To ensure success, Accountants should be prompt, honest detail-oriented, professional, and analytical.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Manage all accounting transactions
• Prepare budget forecasts
• Publish financial statements in time
• Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
• Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
• Ensure timely bank payments
• Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
• Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
• Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
• Audit financial transactions and documents
Qualifications And... Experience
• Work experience as an Accountant, minimum
• Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Hands-on experience with accounting software like QuickBooks
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Experience with general ledger functions
• Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
• BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
• Be open to Reference checks
• Be able to learn by observation and hands-on experience
• Follow routine verbal and written instructions
• Have effective communication skills with coworkers, management, and customers
• Be open to learning new things and applying them quickly.
What’s in it for you?
• Great money! ($300 – $1500 per month.)
• Great benefits!
• Growth potential! (We grow every year, which means we’re looking for future managers!)
• Continual training & education
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.