FRS Recruitment Dublin Ireland
2 months ago
On behalf of my client I am recruiting for an Assistant Company Secretary in South Dublin. The ideal candidate will have 2 years' experience as a Company Secretary in an in-house role. The role reports directly to the Chief Governance Officer.
It is a part time role and a Hybrid role.
• Assisting with all aspects of Corporate Governance compliance
• Assisting with Board and Committee agendas and coordinating the preparation of Board Reports
• Drafting Board minutes, Committee minutes and shareholder resolutions
• Preparing CRO filings and Annual Returns
• Assisting with AGM preparation
• General company secretarial and administrative support
• Minimum 2 yeras' experince as a company secretary in an in-house environment
• Degree in Law or equivialnt qualifications, ICSA or CGI qualification
• Understanding of company secretarial responsibilities, including management of statutory registers and CRO filings
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent... interpersonal and communication skills
Assistant Company Secretary Dublin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.