Michael Page Philippines
Michael Page Philippines Makati Metro Manila Philippines
2 months ago
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational that is publicly-listed within their own country. They have been present in their country for more than 10 years. They are looking to expand and grow in the Philippines and in the near future, expand globally.
• Assist with the month-end reporting process
• Oversees the daily accounting activities required to maintain the general ledger
• Supervise, directs, and reviews the work of the accounting staff (including but not limited to, cash reconciliations, accounts receivable transactions, fixed asset activity, deposits, withdrawals, accounts payable transactions, debt activity, recording of revenue and expenses, etc.)
• Prepare management accounts for the Philippines entity
• Manage Tax and reporting - Income Tax, Provisional Tax, PAYE, VAT, and local entity reporting and compliance
• Assist with the external audit process and preparation of the local entity Financial Statements
• Assist with ad-hoc accounting issues
•... Submit regulatory reports under BSP requirements
• Assist with new project implementation and process design
• Assist other members of Finance as required
• Mentoring and training other team members
• Improve on processes to drive efficiencies and change
• Ability to delegate tasks and effectively manage projects
The Successful Applicant
• Must be a qualified CPA with 3 - 5 years post qualification experience as a Financial Manager, in Financial Services and with local regulatory experience.
• Preferably have FinTech/ tech experience or worked for a software development firm.
• Have commercial experience to assist Head Office with business development, partnerships, IT projects and ad-hoc project management.
• Proficient in Microsoft products
• Preferably experienced in the Financial Services industry
• Strong SQL or VBA skills are greatly desired
• Great with working in teams
• Task driven
• Problem solving abilities
• Comfortable with remote working
• Organisational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Accurate and high attention to detail
• Diligent and conscientious
What's on Offer
• Work for a growing multinational company
• Be part of the pioneering team in the Philippines
Makati Metro Manila Philippines
Jobs in Makati Metro Manila Philippines
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.