iboss Atlanta GA Georgia
2 months ago
iboss is a cloud security company that enables the modern workforce to connect securely and directly to all applications from wherever they work. Built on a containerized cloud architecture, iboss delivers security capabilities such as SWG, malware defense, RBI, CASB and data loss prevention to all connections via the cloud, instantaneously and at scale. This eliminates the need for traditional network security appliances, such as VPNs, firewalls and web gateway proxies, which are ineffective at protecting a cloud-first and mobile world. Leveraging a purpose-built cloud architecture backed by 230+ issued and pending patents and more than 100 points of presence globally, iboss processes over 150 billion transactions daily, blocking 4 billion threats per day. More than 4,000 global enterprises trust the iboss Cloud Platform to support their modern workforces, including a large number of Fortune 50 companies. To learn more, visit https://www.iboss.com/.
Job DescriptionAssociate Sales Engineers partner closely with their internal ecosystem and Channel Sales Managers to execute their go to market strategy and rapidly grow net new business in their assigned region. This is a self-driven, fast paced, agile environment and you will work with some of the best professionals in the industry. There is no ceiling and tremendous opportunity for growth within the company.
• Work with and support Channel Partners to develop a healthy net new pipeline
• Own and operate territory go-to-market strategy, focusing on net new customer acquisition
• Define and execute a strategy that ensures predictable, repeatable, and scalable sales results
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
• Work closely with customers and collaborate w/ ecosystem to develop proper solutions that solve our customers business problems
• Skillfully deliver technical demonstrations to channel partners and customers.
• Act as the trusted solutions architect, working with both the client's network and security team to design the right fit for iboss' SaaS platform
• Manage and lead product/solution proof-of-concepts, initial configurations, and product training
• Skillful communication with VP and C-level executives
• Ability to meet or exceed Quarterly and Annual quotas consistently
• Work with cross-functional internal teams: Business Development, Legal, Deal Desk, Product Management & Marketing to efficiently navigate complex sales cycles and exceed team goals
• Accurate forecast for weekly, monthly, and quarterly cadences
• Learn, implement and own multiple sales methodologies to be successful
• 1 - 5 years successful track record selling and leading in an Enterprise SaaS environment with a strong preference for selling technologies such as SWG, Firewall, CASB, VPNs.
• Capable of prioritizing the most critical initiatives with a relentless drive to execute
• Strong project management skills with experience gaining team consensus and driving business
• Successful experience running the entire sales cycle from start to finish and being responsible for your own quota or have created new revenue streams with accounts.
• Strong reputation of exceeding sales quota
• Excellent customer-facing presentation and communication skills
• Thorough understanding of the sales process
• Ability to simplify complex issues and articulate technical & business solutions to a wide range of customer roles from senior executives (CxOs) to hands-on engineers
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated and driven; ability to perform and excel with little supervision and high team engagement.
• Articulate and excellent follow up skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• High energy and positive attitude
• Ability to thrive while remaining coachable and a team player.
• BS degree in Business or Computer Science
• MIS graduates are a plus
• Solid understanding of networking, server, and web technologies are a plus
• Experience with IT management products and services
• CRM or Salesforce.com experience a plus
• Health, Vision, Dental, Chiropractic - open to domestic partners
• 401K with company match
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Company paid holidays
• Optimistic, supportive, and FUN work environment
• Fantastic quarterly company events
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a veteran or as an individual with a disability.
• This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas
Atlanta GA USA
Associate Sales Engineer Atlanta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.