INTEL Atlanta GA Georgia
2 months ago
Join Intel and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
This is a commissioned technical sales position in the North... American Automotive and Mobility Solutions (AMS), team within the Americas Sales Region.
A successful candidate will provide technical sales leadership and support for Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEMs), Tier 1 suppliers and ecosystem partners in the Automotive and Autonomous/Mobility industries. You will be expected to work in a collaborative environment in partnership with several Intel business units, and among a worldwide sales team also engaged in new business pursuits within these industries.
Your work will involve operating comfortably and assertively in a dynamic environment as Intel and our customers evolve to define the right technologies and go to market models for success.
As an experienced sales professional, your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Developing relationships at all levels with our customers and partners where you are considered as a trusted, collaborative partner.
- Use those trusted relationships to gain an in depth understanding of our customer's technical and commercial objectives, their organization structure, key influencers, and how they will make decisions.
- Boldly advocate on behalf of our customers to influence Intel BU's to co-develop value added technical and commercial proposals, guide customer evaluations and weighting of tradeoffs, and ultimately convince customers on the value of partnering with and using Intel's products and technologies.
- Working as a team, paired with an Account Executives (AE), who manages the commercial and business side of the customer relationship while you focus on the technology and product conversations. In some instances, you may have to play both Technical and AE roles, so you are also expected to be comfortable to negotiate contracts, manage pricing and commercial discussions as secondary to your technical sales role.
- Collaborating with international colleagues, supporting multinational customers, understanding cultural and national factors that need to be considered as part of a global team.
- Understand competitor's strengths and weaknesses relative to the appropriate technical strategy
- Communicate strategies to the appropriate field and factory personnel to obtain required support and coordination
- Competency of and ability to advocate for Intel's solutions and complementary technologies in the areas as described in the job description.
- Familiarity with Intel's customer engagement and business practices including partner ecosystem, pricing, forecasting, Terms and Conditions, distribution and business code of ethics.
In your role as the technical sales strategy lead, you will additionally be expected to have and continuously evolve:
- Technical competencies toward becoming well-versed in the Electrical and Electronic architecture of in vehicle solutions plus related support of the development, manufacture, and post-production phases of our customers products and experiences they deliver to market.
- Knowledge pertaining to vehicle compute and networking architectures, Automotive component qualification standards Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and Autonomous advanced sensing technologies, AI including. deep machine learning principals, embedded Operating System and SW foundations, and Functional Safety (FuSa).
- The ability to help triage quality, design, or manufacturing issues that may arise, being recognized as a customer advocate in driving the coordination of Intel resources to determine root cause and ensuring timely corrective actions.
- Self-initiative, proactive recognition of technical challenges, and deeply trusted internal and external relationship are all key personal metrics which can open the door for you to join SMG's Technical Leadership Pipeline community that can also help propel your career throughout Intel's vast technical community.
The Automotive market is undergoing major shifts as transportation companies rebuild themselves toward a goal of delivering new software defined vehicles that evolve to deliver new capabilities, experiences and revenue post sale of the vehicle. To accomplish this, many automakers are building much closer and collaborative partnerships with technology companies like Intel.
They need these partnerships to help drive architectural innovations from distributed, fixed compute modules toward centralized, heterogeneous high performance computing platforms which can evolve via SW over time.
This is a chance for you to work within an industry made up of both large established companies as well as many small well-funded startups all seeking to invent or reinvent themselves, and where we hope to demonstrate Intel's technology leadership will help them achieve those goals.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. This Position not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field of study.
- 5 years' experience working in the development and or technical sales support roles for computing platforms.
- Master's degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, or Computer Science.
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customer voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.
Intel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.html
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs
Atlanta GA USA
Automotive Sales Application Engineer Atlanta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.