Nokia Athens Greece
2 months ago
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you'll be part of
The pandemic has highlighted how important telecoms networks are to society. Nokia’s Network Infrastructure group is at the heart of a revolution to bring more and faster network capacity to people worldwide through our ambition, innovation, and technical expertise.
Deepfield is dedicated business line and a part of Nokia’s IP and Optical Networks business group. At Deepfield, we build software-based solutions that cover IP network intelligence... analytics and distributed denial of service (DDoS) security. Using our Deepfield portfolio, our customers can obtain unique, real-time network and services insight that can help them improve their network performance and security, and optimize their customers’ experience for the 5G, cloud and IoT era.
We are engaged in cutting-edge research at the intersection of data science, visualization, and network analytics and, as a result of our work we create, deploy, and maintain the largest global network analytics platform.
Come join us and help advance state-of-the-art network intelligence and analytics.
What We Do At Deepfield
Our customers are internet-focused companies that are fully immersed in the 21st century: our solutions have found their place in the largest networks of today – from service providers (cable and multiple system operators, telecommunications service providers, and cloud providers) to webscale companies and large digital enterprises. There's no shortage of data in these environments; the challenge is in turning all that data into meaningful and actionable information that can be used to drive improved network performance and customer experience, create better strategic business decisions and automate networks and network operations.
The biggest players in the industry are turning to Deepfield for all these answers. It isn't enough for our products to be intuitive, engaging, and beautifully engineered and designed - they also need to be reliable and scalable.
This is where we need you.
Job Position Description:
We are looking for Senior Test Engineer to help us ensure that our software can do what we promise. The glue between software development and released product, our engineers need to:
• Be proactive instead of reactive
• Understand the goals and objectives of the work at hand
• Design and write tests to ensure the features work
• Dig into failures to provide valuable feedback
• Provide tools to support team objective and verify customer deployments
• Most importantly, ensure our customers enjoy the product we are providing them
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
• Work within a team to help facilitate a BDD (Behavior Driven Development) approach to testing
• Write Behave feature files, step definitions, and supporting Python code for UI and API testing
• Use and design JMeter tests to verify the performance of the product
• Provide suggestions on how to improve our processes and tools to better integrate into the SDLC (software development lifecycle)
• Create Jenkins jobs and use results from builds to verify deployments
• Be a conduit to expose and address bugs before they make it to production deployments
• Help build our continuous integration pipeline and improve our testing capabilities
Qualifications: (Education, Technical Skills/Knowledge)
Skill set requirements:
• Identifying test cases and integration points between software
• Collaborating with teams to define success criteria
• Writing object-oriented code used for testing, and interpret results of test runs
• Thriving in a fast-paced, quickly evolving, tech start-up environment
• Contributing to a collaborative, dynamic, and diverse team
• Thinking of and building new integration and testing tools
• Experience leading a team or mentoring other engineers
• Familiarity with common networking protocols and terminology
What We Offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
• Competitive salary
• Annual bonus
• Life/Medical Insurance plan
• Annual Medical Check-up program
• Pension Plan
• Ticket Restaurant e-card
• Company mobile device and subscription
• Company bus transportation
• Flexible working hours
• Social clubs and cultural activities
• Career growth and development opportunities
• The excitement of having immediate impact across a global customer base and some of the most important internet companies
• A group of people that actually enjoys hanging out together! We have frequent company events such as demos, tech talks, outings… oh.
• The opportunity to apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve interesting and challenging problems
• Innovative teammates with diverse interests and hobbies
• A relaxed, flexible, and recently fully renovated environment located in New Kifissia
• Opportunity to learn about other cutting-edge technologies and engage in collaboration with diverse set of colleagues all over the world
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
• One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
• Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
• Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
• LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Software - Applied R&D Engineer
Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer Athens jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.