Lavipharm Paiania Greece
2 months ago
Lavipharm is looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Officer (Senior QA Officer) who will be reporting to the QA Manager.
This role is responsible for progressing batch review (prior to QP certification), complaints, change controls and other quality documents to the requirements of EU GMP and other applicable territories regulations. The Senior QA Officer assists in organization of workload within the Quality Department to support the right first-time manufacture, testing, reporting and release of pharmaceuticals.
More specifically, he/she:
• Follows the instructions of the Quality Assurance Manager and the general principles of the Company's policy.
• Participates actively in the preparation of the annual "Product Quality Review» including the relevant statistical analysis implementation and evaluation.
• Contributes to the issuance of stability and process validation protocols and follows up implementation of the relevant studies according to company requirements.
• Manages the... quality complaints and change control systems.
• Issues and Reviews Standard Operating Procedures, and Qualification documents.
• Implements quality, trains and provides assistance to other members of the company according to Internal SOP’s and current Guidelines.
• Participates actively in the review of Batch Manufacturing Records (BMR’s), investigates and reviews deviations, keeps the relevant records and communicates them to the QA Manager.
• Participates in internal audits and identifies non conformities.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Biology or similar field
• Master’s degree preferred
• At least 4-6 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry (preferably with manufacturing activities) within the quality assurance function
• Excellent Knowledge of the English language
• Computer Literacy (MS Office etc)
• Excellent critical thinking skills and solution-oriented approach
Senior Quality Assurance Officer Paiania jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.