Audacy St. Louis MO United States
2 months ago
Audacy-St. Louis seeks experienced, self-motivated sales professional to develop and sell advertising and marketing campaigns to new and existing clients with an emphasis on new business development digital sales. The Account Executive will use a wide variety of Audacy products in their portfolio to solicit business for advertising in Audacy's on-air, non-traditional and digital... platforms. The ideal candidate must possess a hunter mentality with cold calling/prospecting experience, a proven ability to negotiate and close with a high level of success and must easily build mutually-beneficial relationships.
What You'll Do:
• Drive game-changing results
• Knows how to identify, develop and present customized to clients using non-traditional and digital concepts with exceptional written and oral communication skills
• Command the room during presentations
• Able to multi task with a high degree of time management and organizational skills
• Manage client needs with precision planning and anticipation.
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of the applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
• Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Proven track record of client-facing communication and polished presentation skills
• Two years of relevant sales and marketing experience
• Strong attention to detail, organizational and analytical skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with revolving deadlines
• BS/BA Degree preferred
• Digital advertising experience is strongly preferred
• Experience with entertainment, consumer packaged goods, retail and brand clients is strongly preferred
• High level of sales maturity with emphasis on integrated marketing and digital solution selling
• Comprehensive knowledge of online advertising, creative units/execution and current competitive landscape
• Proven track record of generating new business through cold calling, referral, networking, etc.
• Able to identify and solve problems, create and innovate on behalf of clients and multitask
• Must be a self-starter. Base knowledge of local media companies, station formats and strategic offerings
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com , Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Job Locations USA-MO-St. Louis
Category Business Dev / Sales
St. Louis MO USA
Jobs in St. Louis MO United States
Account Executive - St. Louis jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.