Meinhardt (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Meinhardt (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
2 months ago
We are on the lookout for a driven BIM Engineer (Structure & Civil Infrastructure) to join our high calibre team at Meinhardt (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd in Kuala Lumpur.
Growing your career as a Full Time BIM Engineer (Structure & Civil Infrastructure) is a great opportunity to develop useful skills.
If you are strong in creativity, planning and have the right experience for the job, then apply for the position of BIM Engineer (Structure & Civil Infrastructure) at Meinhardt (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd today!
BIM Engineer (Structure & Civil Infrastructure) - Meinhardt (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd - 5317508 | JobStreet JobStreet Login For employers Job search MyJobStreet Company profiles Career advice New BIM Engineer (Structure & Civil Infrastructure)
Meinhardt (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd Kuala Lumpur Posted on 16-Mar-23 Apply Now Apply Now BIM Engineer (Structure & Civil Infrastructure)
Meinhardt (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd Apply Now Job Highlights
• Career development opportunities
• Attractive staff benefits e.g. free... parking, medical insurance...
• Gratuity scheme for long services employee
• Create and maintain accurate 3D models of building’s structure, civil infrastructure or other construction projects using BIM software.
• Collaborate with architects, engineers and contractors to ensure that all aspects of the project are accurately represented in the model. Includes participation in project meetings and liaising with project stakeholders when necessary.
• Coordinate and integrate information from different sources to create a complete an accurate model that can be used for construction, maintenance and facility management.
• Produce detailed construction documents and schedules based on the BIM model.
• Perform clash detection analysis to identity and resolve conflicts between different building systems.
• Stay current with industry trends and advancements in BIM technology.
• Manage and organise BIM models and related data.
• Must competent in using BIM software.
• Candidate possess at least Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
• Candidate with minimum of 5 years of engineering experience in the consulting engineering firm will be considered for Senior Engineer position.
• Fresh graduate is also encouraged to apply.
• Able to converse fluently in English and Malay.
• Strong communication skills.
• Able to work independently and good attitude.
Career Level Junior Executive Qualification Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree Years of Experience 2 years Job Type Full-Time Job Specializations Building/Construction , Civil/Construction Company Overview
BE PART OF AN INTERNATIONAL ENGINEERING CONSULTANCY GROUP We are a well-established professional multi-disciplinary engineering practice with overseas offices in the region, providing a full spectrum of consulting engineering services. In line with our growing operations, we now invite suitably qualified, committed, team-oriented and dynamic candidates to join us. About us The Meinhardt Group's commitment to Malaysia has increased dramatically since we established our Kuala Lumpur office in year 1991. Meinhardt Malaysia has become a virtual centre for design and engineering excellence, combining the technical resources and expertise of the entire Meinhardt Group with the knowledge and skills of our local engineers and technicians. We deliver sound, cost-effective and innovative solutions that will serve clients long into the future. Product & Services We are an international multi-disciplinary organisation of Consulting Engineers, planners and managers providing consulting services in Civil, Structural, Electrical, Mechanical, Transportation and related engineering disciplines. The Meinhardt Group of Companies also provides principal consultancy, project management, construction management and planning services. Additional Company Information
Registration No. 229484-A Company Size 51 - 200 Employees Industry Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical) Benefits & Others Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Private Retirement Scheme, Hospital & Surgical Insurance, etc. More jobs from this employer Report this job ad Job seekers Jobs by specialization Jobs by company name Safe job search guide Career resources Explore careers Testimonials Employers Post a job ad Search for resumes Advertise with us Company profiles About JobStreet About us Career @ JobStreet Contact Contact us FAQ Send feedback Malaysia Privacy statement Terms & conditions Copyright © 2023 JobStreet
Benefits of working as a BIM Engineer (Structure & Civil Infrastructure) in Kuala Lumpur:
● Company offers great benefits
● Company offers career progression opportunities
● Competitive salary
Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Jobs in Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
BIM Engineer /Structure / Civil Infrastructure/ - Hiring Urgently Kuala Lumpur jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.